Kargo is the leader in mobile brand advertising. Bringing together creativity, technology & quality, Kargo empowers advertisers to break convention & build connections with consumers on the most important screen today the phone. Through Kargos high-end editorial alliance of world-class publisher partners, as well as its proprietary advertising automation tools & award-winning creative studio, brands & agencies have the ability to reach 100% of smartphone users in the United States with memorable, measurable mobile ad experiences. Kargo & Kargo leadership are regularly recognized for the companys growth & achievements, including: Adweek Mobile Innovator (2017), Business Insiders Hottest Pre-IPO Ad-Tech Startups list (2015 & 2016), the Crains New York Business Fast 50 list (2015 & 2016), the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 award (2016), the EY Entrepreneur of the Year NY award (2016), Great Place to Work (2017), Top 25 Workplaces in NYC (2017), & the 5000 list (2015, 2016 & 2017). Kargo employs 250 people in New York, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Auckland & Sydney.
For more information, visit Kargo at www.kargo.com or follow Kargo on Instagram (@kargomobile), Twitter (@kargo) & LinkedIn (Kargo).
Summary of Jobs Purpose:
The Client Services Coordinator will support the Client Services Team in all aspects of the campaign life cycle: from pre through post sales. This person will be responsible for developing inspiring, innovative & strategic digital marketing campaigns for top tier advertisers along with providing support for clients day to day needs to ensure expected delivery & client satisfaction. You must have a finger on the pulse of the industry & its competitive trends, be forward thinking & not afraid to voice suggestions & propositions.
- Participate in creative brainstorms to come up with original, inspiring ideas that meet advertisers objectives & leverage our best assets
- Leverage your PPT expertise & presentation-development skills to deliver comprehensive, strategic, & exciting pitch decks & presentations
- Deliver accurate media plans & spec templates in a timely manner
- Initiate & ensure accurate input of campaign details on internal platforms
- Support development of client-facing reports
- Coordinate any changes/optimizations to original contract with internal departments & ensure they are properly executed & invoiced
- Ensure on timely delivery of creatives to clients
- Act as day to day support for the client services team
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams; sales, operations, design, product & finance to ensure campaign performance is met.
- 0-1 years of experience
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or internship experience
- Interest in media, technologies, & a desire to keep informed of new trends
- Experience with Photoshop a must!
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint & Excel & all other MS Office Tools
- High level of accuracy & attention to detail
- Professional maturity, integrity, discipline & a positive attitude
- Excellent written communication & presentation skills
- Ability to work on your own as part of a distributed team
- Understanding of online advertising
- Highly creative & strategic; proactive; strong organizational skills; effective communicator
- Self-motivator with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects & tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to think outside the box & take initiative in order to solve problems as they arise