Shutterstock is a growing, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment within a disruptive marketplace. Well positioned as the disruptive new leader in the digital content space, Shutterstock has the largest crowd-sourced digital content libraries in the world that includes images, vectors, music & video. We manage a library of creative building blocks for a broad, expanding customer base creating new opportunities with every new customer segment, globally.
The Operations Specialist, InternalProducts will work within the Global Customer Care (GCC) department. You will be responsible for working with the GCC team to represent our internal user needs to the Product & Tech organization, ensuring front-line teams are appropriately equipped to best serve customers.
- Build & maintain relationships with Product teams, participating in Sprint ceremonies & other meetings as needed to represent both GCC & customers
- Represent GCC across various company initiatives, capturing, organizing, & championing priorities that will increase customer satisfaction through increased efficiency & Customer Care Advocate (CCA) Productivity
- Drive requirements for the online contact experience to facilitate efficient use of self-service & manned channels in helping connect users with the information they need
- Maintain awareness of the marketing & sales tools as they relate to effectively responding to inbound inquiries
- Work with others on the Operations team to triage & escalate critical bugs with appropriate Product & Tech teams, as well as to plan the roll-out & adoption of new processes & product changes
- Thorough understanding of the Agile software development lifecycle
- Deep empathy for end users & the tools needed to provide them with exceptional service
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent ability to analyze quantitative & qualitative data
- Strong technical aptitude; able to troubleshoot unfamiliar technology & adapt to new systems
- Able to react & adapt to change with a positive attitude
- Minimum 2+years of experience in Product Management, Project Management, Community Management, User Experience, Care Management or related aspect of software development
- BA/BS Degree
- JIRA experience, ideally in an administrative capacity
- Salesforce experience
- Familiarity with User Experience, Journey Mapping, & User Research
- Customer Service or Sales experience a plus
As a Shutterstock team member:
- Embrace our culture. Our culture thrives on the unique individuals that make up Shutterstock; this uniqueness empowers us as a whole.
- Continue learning. Ambitious team members & leaders taking advantage of many learning opportunities bring real value & results to the work being done at Shutterstock. You will continue to grow each day.
- Benefit. We work hard to make sure everyone gets the most out of working with us. Along with a competitive salary, Shutterstock offers the total package, which includes daily breakfast & lunch, multiple health coverage options, a 401K match program, fitness benefits, & more! All this, nestled into the open, collaboration-inducing, game-friendly environment of our NYC Headquarters, you'll love becoming a member of the team!
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 750,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, & currently has more than 260 million images & more than 14 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; & Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter & on Facebook.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V