HelloFresh is looking for a Source-To-Contract Process Manager to drive process definition, standardization & improvement across the Source-to-Contract domain in 17+ international markets. With a scope that covers processes in: Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Category Management & Supplier Management this role will have a huge impact on the future success of HelloFresh & its supply chain.
Above all, we are looking for people who will make HelloFresh better. We believe there are many different ways of developing skills & we love diverse experiences! So even if you dont tick all the boxes but think youd thrive in this role, we would really like to learn more about you.
What youll do
- Manage, define, & map Source-to-Contract processes to be used throughout our international markets.
- Continuously challenge status-quo & drive process improvement projects
- Define process adherence metrics & governance; regularly measure performance
- Understand complexities, & drive improvements to professionalize our Source-to-Contract operations in both new & existing markets
- Work closely with HelloTech to define business requirements & drive the Digitalization 2023 agenda
- Organize workshops with stakeholders to collect inputs & supporting in driving process governance agenda
- Analyze & present data in order to provide solid recommendations for the project to the senior leadership team
What youll bring
- 3+ years of experience preferably as a process consultant or related role with a focus in a Source-to-Contract domain in the food & beverage industry (eg.: procurement, sourcing, buying, category management) with Business/Engineering/Supply Chain degree
- Exemplary & demonstrable stakeholder management experience across diverse stakeholder groups
- Superior analytical skills & operational modeling capabilities connected to strategic thinking
- Experience in deployment of digital tools is a plus
- Hands on mentality
- Six sigma green belt or similar qualification is a plus
- Strong problem-solving skills & ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence software is a plus (Tableau, JIRA, ICS)
- Requires expertise in operating Microsoft Office programs
- Language: English, other European languages considered a plus (German, Dutch, French, Spanish, Italian)
- Excellent verbal & written communication, collaboration, & self-management skills with a strong focus on teamwork.
- Ability to lead & influence business partners, team members, & other stakeholders, present ideas effectively, & facilitate discussion with multiple inputs.
- Change management, process improvement, & risk assessment skills with experience managing hybrid & flexible delivery-focused teams in a global organization.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, & critical thinking skills
- Assertive, responsible, & adaptable, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment & navigate complex situations.
What we offer
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support (if applicable)
- A significant discount on your weekly HelloFresh box
- Annual learning & development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Mental health support, including Headspace subscription & access to qualified therapists through Spill
- Budget for home office supplies
- Monthly transportation budget through Rydes app
- Working parents support
- Additional perks include: Annual German language budget, discounts for John Reed gyms & Urban Sports Club, regular company events, fresh fruit & free drinks in the office, in-house yoga classes, weekly discount on the Convini vending machine in the office
- Hybrid working model (option to work from home for up to 50% if preferred)
- Sabbatical leave option after 18 months of being with HelloFresh
- HelloFresh Pension Scheme that is subsidized with 20% on top
- A diverse & vibrant international environment of 90+ different nationalities
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations & earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this & get back to you within 5 business days.