co:collective is a creative & strategic transformation partner for purpose-led businesses. We're led by our deep belief that today's most successful organizations must have an underlying purpose, one that is so central to their identity it influences everything they do, from how they show up in the world to how they organize internally.
At co: we help our clients define that purpose & then help them enact it in a variety of ways across the customer experience -- brand identity, products (digital & physical), services, experiences, & content -- to transform who they are, how they act, & how they show up in the world.
We strive to be embedded in our clients' businesses. We do not wait for our clients to come to us with problems or challenges to turn into creative briefs. We are constantly working with clients to identify challenges & opportunities - & working with them to take action.
The co: community is deeply committed to continuing to build a diverse & inclusive workplace for all to thrive. We value & honor those with different backgrounds, unique perspectives, & believe that inclusive organizations build better teams & produce better work. We are a people-centered business that creates safe spaces, leads by example, & seeks to make a positive impact on the world.
As the Resource Manager at co:collective, you will be an integral part of building project teams, managing the staffing & allocation needs, planning for both short & long term needs, all in conjunction with understanding the financial health of the business.
The primary focus of this role is to best connect our internal teams, freelancers & consultants to assigned projects, both externally & internally. You will work closely with the Head of Talent, Talent Manager, & various members of leadership to anticipate staffing needs & build best in class project teams that support the needs of our clients.
What you'll do
- Agency wide staff planning: work with teams to assign projects to staff according to capacity, experience, skill set & interest
- Stay abreast of the pipeline to constantly update resource plans
- Work with the talent team to recruit freelance talent for open needs
- Work with the talent team to foster & grow current freelance talent, as well as expand our network
-Create & manage active pipeline building across all departments
- In tandem with the Talent Manager & Head of Talent, run the weekly status meetings with department heads of New Business, Strategy, Creative & Client Engagement team leaders to discuss all upcoming projects in the pipeline, PTO coverage, etc.
- Monitor resources & the work & follow up on delivery dates
- Alert team leaders of any potential concerns or issues with meeting key client deliverables
- Make recommendations for additional team members (freelance or full-time as appropriate)
- Partner with Human Resources & Finance to support resources & help to deliver revenue forecasts
What you've done
- 4+ years of professional experience
- 2+ years within an agency or consulting environment in a resource role
- Proactive problem-solving skills & the ability to work across different functional areas
- Experience in writing & presenting recommendations to internal stakeholders & pushing decisions forward at speed
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Proven track record of successful strategic & creative staffing
- Proficient across Google Suite tools
With great work, comes great reward. We are a community of brilliant, ambitious, creative people committed to creating an ever evolving progressive work environment. In addition to a salary commensurate with your experience, our perks include unlimited vacation, performance-based bonuses, a generous parental leave policy, a sabbatical, & much more.
Future of work
co:collective has adopted a hybrid working model. Our office is open & accessible for those who wish to use the space & collaborate in person, but there are no mandatory set days in the office.
We have put the power in the hands of our project teams, asking them to assess what key in-person client & internal meetings are necessary for the health of the project & our people.
You do not need to live in NYC to work at co:. All we ask is that you are comfortable coming to New York a few times a year for select in person moments.
Our office is located at 419 Park Avenue South, 5th Floor, New York NY 10016