Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
Our Analytics Operations Coordinator will serve as the day-to-day support of Analytics Operations on the Product Analytics team, which is one half of our Insights Ops group. Youll be responsible for building, scaling, supporting, & managing processes for the team, creating & maintaining a repository of tools & trainings, & managing cross-company communications via multiple channels. Specifically, this role is tasked with:
- Operationalizing Product Analytics functions to reduce inefficiencies & scale across projects via repeatable process with reliable timelines, ready-to-apply methods & templates.
- Making Product Analytics insights accessible for everyone in the company to easily find, collaborate & integrate the findings in their work.
- Helping the Analytics Ops Lead with deliverable management, organization, & documentation.
What youll do:
- Support the day-to-day operations of Product Analytics
- Support the Analytics Ops lead in creating cross-functional communication channels for Product Analytics including current solutions like Confluence & a newsletter & help identify future solutions
- Coordinate planning & execution of meetings, events, workshops, etc.
- Help maintain the overall organization of our Product Analytics artifacts (decks, spreadsheets, deliverables, etc.).
- Partner with Domain & centralized Analysts, as well as the Research Ops Coordinator to document & share learnings on a regular basis
- Collect & organize regular status updates to enable communication for Product Analytics Leadership to ensure insights are consistent, clear, & tailored to the right audiences across the organization
- Coordinate all training sessions for new software, tools, & procedures
- Identify & communicate any process issues
- Coordinate with analytics vendors
- Work on ad hoc/special projects to support the Product Analytics/Ops team, as needed
Wed love to hear from you if:
- You have prior or relatable experience in an Operations/Project Management/Program Management/Traffic Management capacity
- You have experience working in an Agile development environment
- You have experience working with JIRA/Confluence/Aha!/MIRO a plus
- You are a strong communicator
- You are exceptionally organized & detail-oriented
- You are a proactive self-starter, able to identify gaps & opportunities to create more efficient processes
- You consider yourself reliable, with a high level of follow-throughyou must be able to finish what you starteven if no one is looking over your shoulder
- You are able to balance a number of activities/requests & quickly shift focus from one task to another throughout the day
- You possess strong collaboration skillsyoull be working with many people across teams
- You have a willingness to grow & to establish a baseline understanding of product analytics
- Bonus points for experience working with a CRM
- Bonus points for analytics experience
Mailchimp is a founder-owned andhighly profitable companyheadquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historicPonce City Market, right on theBeltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees anexceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), andgenerous profit sharing. We hirehumble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.