Marc Andreessen, co-founder of the venture capital firm Andreessen Horowitz wrote: software is eating the world. That statement is just as true today as it was eight years ago. Software is embedded in our day-to-day, & few industries are immune. Peek behind the code & you will find brilliant engineers pushing the boundaries of what is possible.
Talk to any engineering leader & they will tell you that access to talent is their number one barrier to building software & growing their business. Research the industry & you read about the 1 million computer-programming jobs that will go unfilled in 2020.
That is where Andela comes in. We help engineering leaders at companies big & small bridge that gap. We are building tools, systems & processes to connect talent, no matter where they live, with the opportunities to do great things. To date, we have identified 1,000+ software engineers from emerging markets and placed them as full-time, embedded members of development teams at over 200 tech companies. Along the way, we have raised $180M from Al Gores venture fund, Generation Partners, Google Ventures, Spark Capital, the Chan-Zuckerberg Initiative & Serena Ventures.
And we are just getting started.
All of our people live & breathe our E.P.I.C values:
- Excellence: We are lifelong learners who strive for mastery of our craft
- Passion: We believe we are going to change the world & act accordingly
- Integrity: We choose extraordinary people & then trust them to do the right thing
- Collaboration: We know our sum is greater than our parts
Andela is seeking an Integrated Marketing Manager responsible for developing & executing integrated demand gen programs that drive pipeline. This role requires a unique blend of strategic & executional skills, fueled by a deep analytic & metrics driven approach to marketing optimization. The ideal candidate is a team player with excellent cross-functional project management skills, a deep understanding of demand generation & field marketing, with an outstanding track record of completing projects on time with quality.
- Develop program strategy & integrated marketing plans across a variety of tactics, including website, events, & digital marketing to drive qualified pipeline
- Measure & monitor sales funnel activity, making recommendations to address coverage gaps including working closely with the inside sales team on targeted campaigns & effective follow-up
- Measure, analyze, report & optimize performance of demand gen programs
- Collaborate with members of the Marketing & sales teams ( Content Marketing, Product Marketing & Sales) to ensure the messaging is consistent & appropriate for the campaign goal
- Provide SDRs with scripting & training on key campaign initiatives; drive program execution with SDRs & AEs
- 7+ years of B2B demand marketing experience, preferably with a SaaS-based company
- Master at developing, executing & measuring integrated campaigns that span across multiple content types & media channels.
- Advanced knowledge of best practices & innovations in B2B demand generation across multiple channels (email, webinars, SEM, social, events, syndicated content, ABM, content marketing, etc.)
- Proficiency with marketing & sales systems, including Marketo & Salesforce.
- Strong analytical skills to optimize marketing investment & campaign effectiveness.
- Excellent written, verbal, & visual communication skills.
- Strong project management skills & experience with superb attention to detail.
- High energy, positive attitude, resourceful, team-oriented, great sense of humor & a strong work ethic
Benefits & Compensation
- Full-time compensation
- Full medical coverage
- Beautiful working environment with yummy snacks
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Oh, & a chance to change the world!
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This role is fully remote & work from anywhere