The Digital Marketing Manager, oversees the planning, development, & execution of inbound & outbound digital marketing efforts via Web properties, search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), online affiliates, mobile & emerging online channels. This role reports directly to the CMO.
what you'll do
- Manage corporate Web properties to support the company's business objectives (e.g. revenue, qualified leads, brand presence, awareness)
- Manage SEO planning, recommendations, & upkeep on the website
- Recommend keywords & optimizations for SEM efforts
- Use digital metrics (e.g. site traffic, visitor paths, conversion rates) to optimize online marketing spend
- Build & test the performance of landing pages, special promotions, content & product placement
- Coordinate with corporate marketing, field marketing, & communications to align online activity with broader campaign initiatives
- Establish program measurement methodology & analyze results in terms of ROI & success criteria (attraction, engagement, qualification, acceleration)
- Set inbound lead goals & measure results
- Oversee media spend & search against performance metrics to optimize results
- Develop buyer-centric & demand enabledWeb site navigation
who you are
- Five to seven years of online marketing experience with a strong focus on analytics
- Three or more years of b-to-b social media experience
- Five to seven years of SEO/SEM experience
- Experience optimizing Web sites for branding & demand creation objectives
- Experience managing agency relationships strongly desirable
- Development of integrated marketing programs that combined inbound & outbound tactics
- Previous experience with A/B & multivariate testing
- Familiarity & experience with reporting tools & methodologies
- Agency & international experience a plus
- Excellent problem solver who has logical & rational approach to solving problems
- Must be flexible & adaptable to be able to work in a start up environment
- Needs to have knowledge of demand type & how it relates to web experience
- Keen understanding of the organizations product/service mix
- Stay current with tech trends, web technology use/optimization
- Fully understand the company brand & value proposition
what we offer
As a part of Pindrop, youll have a direct impact on our growing list of products & thus the future of security in the voice driven economy. We hire great people & take care of them. Heres a snapshot of benefits we offer:
- Recognized top employer
- Health plans & 401k
- Continued education budget
- Flex schedules
- Best in class tools
- Paid commuter options
- Fun outings to celebrate our accomplishments as a team
- All the good karma you can rack up for fighting bad guys (our conference rooms are named after the ones weve busted)
who we are
Pindrop is a company founded on research & continues to innovate new ideas to market. Our solutions are leading the way to the future of voice by establishing the standard for security, identity, & trust. Pindrop products secure the future of voice, making technology more human from the call center to IoT devices.
what we live by
Pindrop is driven by our DEPTH values. These are reflected in our goals & the base of our teams peer awards.
Act with Deliberate urgency.
Create Evangelical customers.
Passionate about the fight.
Playing for the Team.
Make Hard easy.
Pindrop is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status; & will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.