Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yexts mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants & other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision & action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Tesco, Marriott & Jaguar Land Rover use the Yext Knowledge Engine to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic & increase sales.
Yext is looking for a SeniorDirector, Strategic Alliances to grow existing & establish new Alliance Partnerships with top Agency holding company agencies. This is an exciting opportunity to work top agencies & marketing organizations through managing partnerships with agency influencers & decision-makers. This is an individual contributor role in which you will identify sales & business-development opportunities & collaborate with direct sellers on the team regarding specific client opportunities. Your track record proves your approach to sales is disciplined & consultative, & that you have a unique ability to navigate your way through even the most complex agencies to drive deep relationships, mindshare & opportunities for Yext.
- Collaborate & consult with major agency partners with the goal of driving adoption of Yext across their client base
- Foster strategic relationships with partners through working in-market to structure symbiotic partnerships with agencies
- Builds relationships with c-level executives at agency partners to structure effective joint business & go to market plans
- Develop & cultivate alliance relationships by conducting frequent face-to-face meetings
- Analyze data trends & alliances client performance, develop strategic business plans, & prepare & conduct strategic pitches & presentations
- Evangelize Yext at agency events & conferences
- Champion new product releases & act as a partner to the agencies to support their customers' success in their Yext product investments
- Sustains strong relationships with internal stakeholders cross-functionally & acts as a partner to the direct sales team
- Source new enterprise level brand opportunities & collaborate with agency partners to sell Yext & agencys value added services
- Develop creative ways to engage & evangelize Yext products & offerings across multiple practices, offices & teams
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education
- 7+ years of experience in digital or technology sales
- All candidates, whomay not have the above-listed years experience, but can demonstrate the necessary skills, may apply & will be considered
- Experience in a fast-paced agency environment or experience managing large agency partnerships at a software company
- Deep understanding of how to navigate holding company agencies
- Established relationships & presence within the agency community
- Understanding of digital ecosystem landscape & relationships
- Experience in bringing innovative / market defining products to market
- A track record of success in selling business applications & complex solutions
- Ability to travel
- Solid understanding of Local SEO
- Experience selling an enterprise software solution with agency partners
- Experience advising agency partners on developing new servicing capabilities
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, pension with match, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, paid time off, & excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well & offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, & collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune & Great Place to Work as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo & the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.