Today, CommerceHub is the #1 ecommerce network used by the worlds leading retailers & brands to extend their retail & ecommerce businesses.
Consumer expectations have shifted. In the now economy, they expect that our customers have what they want, in stock, ready for delivery, & with an experience that delights them at every step of the buying journey.
We believe we have a unique opportunity to help retailers, brands & suppliers connect to customers & meet the challenges of the now economy. Think that sounds interesting? It is!
Our remote-first team is growing, & were looking to add great people like you, who are ready to use their expertise to transform the world of ecommerce.
The ideal candidate for our TSR opportunity is friendly, tech savvy with a knack for problem solving, enthusiastic, & goes above & beyond for our customers.
Youll be a great fit if you:
- Love working 1 on 1 with our customers to answer a question or help them solve a problem
- Have the ability to interpret customer requests & present them to internal teams for product improvements
- Enjoy troubleshooting issues by digging in to files & resource documents
- Thrive in a challenging, fast-paced, & upbeat environment that encourages growth
As a Technical Support Representative, youll provide accurate & timely support to our clients via multiple communication channels (phone, email, live chat). Were looking for highly motivated individuals that want to impress customers with exceptional, immediate & personalized support communicated with sincerity & enthusiasm.
- An in-depth understanding of the CommerceHub SaaS platforms & business model
- Handle inbound email, telephone & live chat inquiries related to our multiple platforms to include both website & integrated methods, & data files transmitted between CommerceHub & its partners
- Sending outbound communications to supplier partners regarding file or communication failures between the supplier partner & CommerceHub
- Accurately record customers issue(s) & actions taken (internal & external) in ticketing software & work towards a resolution
- Achieve all departmental & individual performance goals
- Complete all required training & follow applicable department policies & procedures. Training on additional platforms provided after successful completion of adjustment period.
- Alert management to trends based on client feedback
- Participate in on-call support rotation for after-hours coverage
- Going above & beyond to resolve support issues for clients
- Other duties as assigned
Successful candidates for the position must meet the following requirements:
- Associate's degree in related field required; Bachelors preferred
- Minimum 1 year computer/technical/call center customer service experience
- Excellent communication (written & verbal), interpersonal & problem-solving skills
- Ability to organize work & multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to write in clear, concise, organized manner with appropriate level of detail
- Experience with Windows computing environment, MS Office
- Experience with Ticketing & CRM software preferred
- Understanding of APIs, EDI, XML, Flat Files & AS2, SFTP, HTTP communication protocols a plus
- Effective collaborator with proven process improvement skills
- **Individuals who are bilingual in English/Spanish are highly desire
What its like to work at CommerceHub
We have big plans for growth & transformation & were doing it with a remote-first team across the world.
Remote first gives us more flexibility to help each other do our best work. It means that work-life balance is more than a clich. Weve built balance into our culture & its at the core of everything we dohow we collaborate & make change happen.
Connected by our drive to transform ecommerce, our culture is driven by our employees. We trust each other, work hard & respect both personal & professional boundaries, knowing that were at our best when were intentional about how & where we work. We believe autonomy leads to great work & an even bigger impact.
- Medical, dental & vision benefits: Affordable health care plans with premiums that will not exceed 5% of your salary & company HSA contributions, starting on Day 1
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Competitive time off package with 20 days of Paid Time Off, 9 paid company holidays, 2 paid floating holidays, 7 paid sick days, & a paid volunteer day
- 4 weeks paid Parental (Bonding) Leave
- Remote work stipend for internet, cell phone, office furniture & supplies
- Culture & team-building activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
CommerceHub is an Equal Opportunity Employment & Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants & teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.