As a Senior Portfolio Manager, you will be a crucial part of our Real Estate team responsible for overseeing the day to day strategy & management of our existing office portfolio. You are a detail-oriented team player that can both develop & execute strategies to optimize the Compass real estate portfolio.
At Compass you will:
- Implement short-term & long-range real estate planning activities for Compasss existing regions in partnership with regional/central leadership
- Work with Regional Presidents to support local business initiatives & analyze office-level KPIs
- Monitor critical lease dates & collaborate with regional/local business leaders to align on renewals, expansions, dispositions, & capital projects.
- Assess viability for new locations: conduct site inspections, cost analyses, proposal development, & lease negotiations
- Manage lease disputes with Compasss Landlords
- Maintain regional & enterprise wide market intelligence in order to capitalize on market opportunities as well as to react to time sensitive projects & business initiatives.
- Develop & report on performance analytics for existing Compass offices pertaining to real estate spend & cost optimization
- Work across departments to communicate status of real estate projects & coordinate/facilitate integration of responsibilities with other departments as needed
- Oversee & run the lease management platform
What Were Looking For:
- Bachelors degree in Real Estate, Finance, or related; consideration given for industry experience
- A minimum of 5-7 years experience in a corporate commercial real estate role, specifically multi-location experience. Cross-regional portfolio experience preferred
- Demonstrated experience in managing the lifecycle of a lease from site selection through disposition (including knowledge of construction & facilities management).
- Strong knowledge of market conditions, analytics, cost, lease negotiations, project tracking, contracts, etc.
- Proven experience building consensus among internal & external stakeholders
- Passionate devotion to effective processes & high quality results
- Exceptional communications skills, verbal & written.
- Proficiency in Microsoft/Google office suites
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal