HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions & inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
At just 9 years in, were the industry leader & have delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide & are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food & grocery.
But most importantly, its our incredible people who make HelloFresh what it is. We thrive on giving our employees an inclusive working environment, in which they have access to development opportunities & in which their voices are heard & valued every day. This helps us best reflect & serve our customers.
So if youre keen to join a caring, fun & energetic team, look no further!
About the job:
As HelloFresh continues to grow, so does our need for new processes within the Operation, as well as refining & improving our current processes. These are the main responsibilities of the Operational Excellence Team & ultimately will be what you will be expected to help deliver from day one in your new role. You will also have plenty of opportunities to present to varying levels of seniority as well as work closely with a large range of the other teams both locally & internationally within the HelloFresh family.
What you will do:
As part of our global production team, you will be in charge of
- Local responsibility for some of our operational systems process design & improvement (WMS/WCS)
- Continuous improvement of efficiency KPIs in HelloFresh production sites
- Implementation of lean methods to increase efficiency, throughput & operational excellence
- Definition of standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Supporting the local site management in problem solving & continuous improvement programs
- Local responsibility for global efficiency method introduction & roll-out
- Perform 8D failure analysis & implement improvement actions to reduce failure rates
Who you are:
- Previous experience in production optimization activities
- Preferably Lean green or black belt certification
- Excellent analytic skills & hands on approach
What you'll get in return:
- 70% discount on HelloFresh boxes from day 1
- Free local gym access or private health care
- Pension scheme contribution
- Additional working flexibility available after 6 months
- Access to our Learning & Development platform, to keep learning on top of your daily tasks!
- Borrow my Doggy Premium account
- Free breakfast, hot & cold drinks every day
- Weekly Power Sanctuary Yoga class
- Employee Assistance Programme provided by Health Assured
- Regular fun activities & team building
Level & progression:
A Lead brings specialist skills to one business area, running complex operational tasks & leading smaller projects independently, with only punctual support from manager.
From there, you can progress to a Manager level within the same function, or progress sideways to a role in another team at HelloFresh for which you have transferable skills.
Start date: ASAP
Location: Banbury with regular commuting to Nuneaton.
Recruitment process: First, you will have a phone interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition team. If you are successful, you will be asked to work on a technical test at home. Depending on the results, you will then be invited to an interview: a competency interview & a final interview with the head of the department.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer & we welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, race, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage & civil partnership, pregnancy & maternity/paternity, religion or belief.
All our sites in the UK are wheelchair accessible.