Eave is looking for a Senior Product Manager to deliver excellent experiences to our community members homebuyers, leading Realtors, our team of mortgage experts, loan investors, & regulators. This is a unique opportunity to challenge yourself from a consumer product standpoint, as well as solving complex workflow automation & design challenges.
With success in this role, youll expand your impact by leading our company to rebuild consumer finance & how homes are owned. Youll work alongside Eavens who were instrumental in building Oscar, Foursquare, Venmo, Dropbox, Capital One, & Yelp.
As a PM on the team, youll be responsible for the design, development, & strategy of key features & partnerships on our roadmap.
Eave by Homelight is a digital mortgage lender empowering todays homebuyer. We offer simple, transparent home loans that enable all creditworthy buyers to be treated like cash buyers. Were rebuilding the $10 trillion mortgage industry from the ground up using our powerful, automated technology. With Eave, homebuyers are fully underwritten in just 24 hours, providing cash-like certainty. Even better? We save our clients thousands of dollars & weeks of frustration.
In May 2019, Eave joined forces with Homelight to help 100,000s of home buyers, sellers & realtors across the country. Together, were empowering people to achieve the best outcome when buying or selling real estate.
For every mortgage that Eave provides, Eave builds a home for a family in need in India. Your work will help millions of families improve their lives.
What does a Product Manager at Eave do?
- Collaborate with our designers, engineers, & operations team to create the best experiences
- Define features. Write specs, create prototypes, ensure acceptance.
- Communicate deployed functionality & incorporate feedback
- Breaks down monolithic projects into smaller projects delivering incremental value
- Prioritize the teams work & manage the backlog of features
- Own the teams roadmap & milestones
- Ensure the team is working on the highest impact items
- Manage the workflow on a day-to-day basis to keep the team moving
Who you are
- Experience managing user-centered tools. Focus on fintech and/or process automation is a plus
- Proven history of shipping successful projects, while working with cross-functional teams
- Opinionated, with an emphasis on clarity & efficiency
- Ability to work independently, communicating across multiple time zones
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager supporting engineering teams of 10+ people
Who youll work with
- Strong, detail-oriented product team (eng, design, product), who care deeply about customer experience
- Creative, inventive mortgage professionals who are turning the industry on its head through pioneering automation & process reinvention
- Team pursuing a large vision, with pragmatic milestones to achieve that vision
- Diverse, top-tier team with much to teach & a desire to learn
- Transparent, open, collaborative, joyful culture