This is a full-time role at headquarters in SoHo.
We built Harrys with one simple belief: everyone deserves a great shave at a fair price. As such, we seek to provide our own brand of exceptional grooming products direct to our customers online (www.harrys.com).
Since our launch in March 2013, the response from our customers has been tremendous. People deserve quality products & experiences, which is why in January of 2014 we bought our German factory & became the only vertically-integrated shaving brand in the entire universe. We are eager to share Harrys with even more of the world & are looking to bring amazing people together to help us change the world, one 5-o-clock shadow at a time.
About the Team
At Harry's, the customer is at the core of everything that we do. The Customer Experience Team serves as the bridge between Harry's & the amazing people who use our products. We're the voice of Harry's to our customers & advocates for our customers to the rest of the Harry's team. We make sure that every customer interaction is something really special. As a Customer Experience Associate you'll drive that change, & have a lot of fun doing it!
About the Role
As a Customer Experience Associate you will work directly with our customers in the fast-paced world of Harry's HQ. You will also work closely with the Customer Experience Team, & other departments, to develop & execute creative ideas for improving the customer experience overall.
What you will accomplish:
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment tackling an array of customer issues via phone & email
- Become an expert on our products & spread the love of Harry's everywhere
- Deliver above-and-beyond customer service by surpassing our customer's everyday expectations
- Find new & interesting ways to make our customers smile
- Create instant rapport with our customers
- Notice even the smallest trends & customer pain points to make sure we deliver the best experience possible
- Strategize ways to improve our service, streamline our processes, & better serve our customers
- Master our internal management system in order to efficiently & effectively manage customer relationships
- Coordinate with CX Management to channel customer feedback to all areas of the business such as technology, marketing, design & product teams
Identify customer trends in real time & communicate to the CX team & other departments
This should describe you:
- Clear communicator through all customer service channels
- Excellent computer & technical skills, including experience with Microsoft Office & the Google Suite
- Familiar with e-commerce & love to teach people about new & exciting tech
- A knack for building rapport with people quickly & easily
- A strong work ethic & an entrepreneurial spirit
- Eager to learn, grow, & develop your professional skills
- Ability to problem solve & think on your feet
- Empathy & the ability to put yourself in the customer's shoes
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, & the world around you
- You thrive on direct, honest, & supportive communication
- You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel
- To you, theres nothing more exciting than a new challenge
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously & ourselves un-seriously
Here's who you'll work with:
- Report directly to the Customer Experience Supervisor(s), interact frequently with the broader CX Management Team
- Work with awesome CX Associates who make the everyday fun (GIFs highly encouraged!)
- Eat bagels on Tuesday mornings & team lunch on Thursday with the entire Harrys team
- Have opportunities to learn from the greater operations team such as Engineering, Supply Chain, Distribution & Product Development
- Work very closely with whoever fills the snack cabinet (insider tip)
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.