Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
As the Operations Manager, you will take a hands-on approach & deliver strategic operational leadership across all aspects of production and fulfillment. We're searching for a visionary leader who is excited to build something extraordinary & share it with the world!
- Provide cross-functional leadership from the front lines & immerse yourself in the trenches to optimize productivity, promote growth, encourage innovative ideas, & inspire change
- Map out, drive & continuously improve the day-to-day operations in a hyper-growth environment, effectively engaging, motivating & directing the team to ensure on-time & accurate delivery of customer orders
- Manage dynamic & cross-functional teams to better assess the daily operations of Production & Fulfillment teams
- Ensure adherence to OSHA, GMP, SQF, food safety, & facility compliance while meeting operational goals & continuously improving production
- Coordinate product flow to drive the efficient process of receiving, storing, & distributing materials to departments
- Ensure continuous improvement to safety, quality, cost, & delivery while growing & expanding capabilities within the warehouse
- Drive a customer-first environment focused on & committed to delivering the highest quality product to our customers
- Analyze shift performance to identify operational opportunities, trends, & potential cost-saving improvements
- Partner with Production Planning team to execute devised production plans & adjust sequencing based on business need when necessary
- Team-oriented: you have a track record of leading cross-functional teams & cultivating collaborative partnerships at all levels & departments of an organization
- Results-driven: you recognize & resolve situations that are ambiguous or challenging, focus effort on meeting or exceeding goals, & pave the way for efficiency.
- Bold: you are a true entrepreneurial spirit & not afraid to take calculated risks to disrupt the status quo; you're a visionary leader that listens to your team & values their ideas
- Strategic: youre a critical thinker who uses logic to identify alternatives, evaluate, & present approaches to solve complex problems while thinking in terms of contingency plans.
- Customer-focused: you understand the importance of customer experience & delivering the planned customer outcomes with the highest level of customer care & customer satisfaction
- 5+ years of operations management experience within manufacturing or production plant (food/beverage/perishables/CPG/eComm)
- Bachelors Degree preferred; High school diploma or GED required
- Proven success with managing 150-200+ employees in a hyper-growth organization - our culture is a critical part of our success, & you need to help drive it
- Comprehensive background in production, assembly, pick/pack, shipping, receiving
- Inventory control management with a background in building/improving warehouse management or inventory tracking systems (WMS implementation a plus)
- Continuous Improvement/Lean Manufacturing advocate efficient people & project management skills (Six Sigma, APICS, Kaizen certification preferred)
- Strong proficiency Microsoft Excel
- Competitive Salary & 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, coffee & catered meals
- Company-sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.