Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking a Senior Technical Program Manager to be a key driver in helping grow the healthcare industry vertical at Twilio. The scope of this role will include driving HIPAA compliance across Twilios existing products, identifying & driving net new projects in support of healthcare growth, & building out best practices for future industry verticals at Twilio. Reporting to the Director of Product - Healthcare, this position is critical to supporting Twilios growth into healthcare enterprises & partners.
Twilio is looking for a leader with a demonstrated track record of driving complex & wide scale technical projects spanning multiple teams.
- 8+ years of experience in project/program management in a technical field
- Demonstrated experience working on large scale projects across multiple product & engineering teams as well as multiple cross-functional teams
- Experience driving product & engineering teams to meet regulatory standards such as HIPAA, HITRUST, GDPR, FedRAMP, etc.
- Experience in cloud and/or telecommunications infrastructure, or other related highly technical environments
- Demonstrated passion for understanding ambiguous, complex problems & driving high-quality, innovative, & robust technical solutions
- Familiarity with enterprise risk management methods & techniques to drive outcomes aligned with company strategy
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other related technical fields
As a Technical Program Manager, we expect you to:
- Effectively collaborate with cross-functional, cross-organization teams to negotiate & create project plans, secure commitments on deliverables, & resolve roadblocks
- Understand & document business/compliance specifications, scope & drive technical requirements, & coordinate with engineering teams to deliver outcomes in a successful & timely manner
- Provide the required hands-on project management, cross-functional coordination, & inter/intra team communications
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, make tradeoffs, & balance the business needs versus technical constraints
- Travel may be required 10% of the time (if applicable)
The Healthcare Product team is a highly visible & business-driven industry vertical established to fuel Twilios continued growth into enterprises. We work closely with senior leadership & product teams to guide the industry strategy. Twilio has the ability to unlock a massive potential in transforming communication in healthcare, & we are the team tasked with leading this effort.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our office at 1801 California Street in Denver. You will enjoy our office perks: free lunch, snacks, beer & cold brew on tap, ergonomic desks, & more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do & be the best version of themselves.
Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 2,000 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco & other offices in Bogot, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Prague, Singapore, Sydney, & Tallinn.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status & operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.