Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
- Assist with the design of distribution facilities, including new facilities, facility retrofits, conveyor changes, & other material handling equipment changes.
- Identify & implement design changes that will improve efficiencies, capacity & throughput.
- Develop preferred methods/standard operating procedures for the warehouse in conjunction with operational support.
- Identify, define & implement process improvement opportunities.
- Introduce & adapt improvement methodologies as appropriate to drive change (ex. Lean or Six Sigma).
- Manage processes, projects, & systems in an effort to achieve unit goals in accordance with company policies & practices.
- Create an effective work environment by setting clear objectives, successfully integrating with teams & maintaining open communications.
- Analytical, a planner & an organizer.
- Effective with verbal & written communication skills.
- Able to work as part of a team & interact effectively with others.
- Able to analyze & provide solutions for cost reduction through process improvements & cost/benefit analysis.
- Experienced in developing preferred methods/Standard Operating Procedures.
- Proficient in utilizing labor data to cost justify capital expenditure & process change ROI.
- A superior multi-tasker & able to meet concurrent project deadlines.
- Excellent with interpersonal skills, professional attitude & approach (have the ability to interact with individuals at various levels of the organization, up & down).
At a minimum, you have...
- BS Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or similar field required.
- 2 years of engineering, project management experience in multi-site industrial distribution, manufacturing, or processing environments preferred.
- Experience with using & improving Warehouse Control Systems & Warehouse Management Systems.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office products with an emphasis in MS Project, Excel, Access, & Visual Basic programming.
- AutoCad proficiency required.
- Lean Six Sigma certification & Kaizen experience desired.
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy, as well as paid holidays off
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- Amazing discounts, including up to 75% off HelloFresh subscription
- Flexible shift scheduling & advancement opportunities
- Emergency child & adult care services
- Snacks & monthly catered lunches
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran