Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where & Why
Twilio is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to sell into high value prospects & customers within the enterprise segment in the Tri-State Area. The candidate will be responsible for sourcing new opportunities. Responsibilities will span from driving the sales process from internal leads to qualifying new prospects & managing deals to closure.
Twilio is looking for an account executive who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of success is sales. They also have:
- 8+ years of Enterprise Sales experience & a track record of personally selling & closing complex technical solutions to enterprises & software companies in excess of $100K.
- Comfortable with selling complex enterprise platform solution, understanding of API value prop, & success on seven figure deals in the past.
- Demonstrated success by exceeding quota on a consistent basis.
- Responsibilities will span from driving the sales process from internal leads to qualifying new prospects & managing deals to closure.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent years of experience.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Responsible for new customer acquisition & driving new revenue for a specific territory while being assigned greater than $2M quota & maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: Mastered creating pricing proposals, negotiating terms & managing the contract process. Ideally, you also have experience selling communications to a technical & business audience, building trust & mutual respect with technical customers & peers.
- DRAW THE OWL: Passionate about what you do & you are able to think outside of the box & have world-class interpersonal & communication skills to make complex contractual, technical, & financial details sound simple.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Ability to balance competing priorities & manage multiple project/deals at the same time. As an added bonus, youve previously sold cloud or enterprise software.
- Travel will be required <20% of the time.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Denver office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.