Big dreams often start small. From an idea in a London pub, we have grown into a global cloud enabler which operates across 7 countries & speak over 30 languages.
Our purpose at Cloudreach is to enable innovation. We do this by helping enterprise customers adopt & harness the power of cloud computing. We believe that the growth of a great business can only be fuelled by great people, so join us in our partnership with AWS, Microsoft & Salesforce & help us build one of the most disruptive companies in the cloud industry. Its not your average job, because Cloudreach is not your average company.
The core mission of the Regional Sales Leader is to help scale the business by increasing bookings & revenue with a focus on developing a geographic territory. The RSL is given a territory quota, that is distributed to individual sellers under their management. The RSLs time should be spent coaching their team, running opportunity/account reviews, running weekly forecast meetings, reporting & rolling up the Regional team forecast to the Head of Commercial, & other activities that enable & support the sellers.
The RSL acts as leader to a geographic team of sellers. The RSL is expected to hold individual one-to-one meetings with their direct reports on a regular basis, where the IDP & other goals are discussed. RSL will conduct performance reviews with all direct reports with a view for consistent feedback along with annual reviews.The RSL will be responsible for quota assignment within their geographic region along with hiring & onboarding of new commercial sellers.
What will you do?
- Deliver against monthly & quarterly bookings/revenue target by:
- managing & mentoring the team to achieve their individual targets
- sponsoring senior relationships with the top accounts
- Hiring & coaching Commercial representatives
- Manage & nurture relationships with Cloudreach partners senior sales management (AWS, Azure, Google, etc) to ensure alignment
- Build long lasting relationships with C-level individuals in top accounts
- Mentor team in Pre-sales & deal creation
- Accurately report & forecast the teams performance using Salesforce
- Comply with the Cloudreach Commercial Ops process & utilise the Cloudy tools available
- Mentor the team to build & execute the Account/Territory plans
- Proactively monitor customers satisfaction & service delivery
- Promote personal growth of the team members
- As a senior member of the Commercial Operations team, she will be expected to contribute to the overall commercial strategy & implement it across the team.
- Participate in Regional & Global leadership forums
What do we look for?
- Solid understanding of technology within an enterprise context
- Provide line management that drives an individual's personal development for a geographic team of sellers. Deal with any direct report issues in a cloudy way.
- Proven sales leadership & team management skills
- Strong mentoring skills
- Experience in leading other leaders & getting the best from a team with a broad range of background & skills
- Results oriented
- Highly motivated & proactive
- Excellent influencing & negotiation skills
- Strong proposal writing skills
- Ability to credibly present to audiences of senior decision makers
- A consultative sales background
- Strong organization skills & planning ability
What are our Cloudy Perks?
- A MacBook Pro andsmartphone.
- Unique cloudy culture -- we work hard & play hard.
- Uncapped holidays & your birthday off.
- World-class training & career development opportunities through our own Cloudy University.
- Centrally-located offices.
- Fully stocked kitchen & team cloudy lunches, taking over a restaurant or two every Friday.
- Office amenities like pool tables & Xbox on the big screen TV.
- Working with a collaborative, social team, & growing your skills faster than you will anywhere else.
- Full benefits & 401k match.
- Kick-off events at cool locations throughout the country.