Join Tubi, a premium streaming service leading the charge in making entertainment accessible to all. With thousands of movies & TV shows from partners like LEGO, Lionsgate & Sony Pictures, we provide the largest catalog to millions of viewers, all for free. We are committed to building a workforce that reflects our globally diverse audience. Were looking for great people who are creative thinkers, self-motivators & impact-makers with a passion to help us shape the future of TV.
About the role:
Tubi is seeking a Content Partnerships Coordinator who will be an integral addition to the Content Partnerships team, reporting to the Content Partnerships Manager. The focus of this role will primarily Major Brand, & Studio partnerships & will require frequent communication & coordination with Content Partners. You will manage the asset delivery pipeline with the Operations team to ensure titles are successfully launched. You will work closely with various internal teams to monitor title performance as well as partnership goals & growth.
You will exhibit strong verbal & written communication skills, are proactive & self-motivated, have experience compiling & analyzing data, & have exceptional attention to detail. This role also requires strong organizational skills, outstanding time management, & the ability to regularly balance multiple priorities in a dynamic team-oriented environment.
We are all working remotely for the time being. For the long-term, we are looking for this Coordinator to sit in either the San Francisco Bay Area or Los Angeles Area.
- Manage onboarding & asset ingestion for new & existing partnerships
- Oversee the lifecycle of titles from ingestion to publishing
- Monitor title performance on a weekly, monthly, & quarterly basis
- Collaborate with internal teams to track partnership goals & overall partnership health
- Develop, plan, & implement processes to improve workflows & team efficiency
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university, or equivalent work experience
- Strong experience with Excel/Google Sheets. Knowledge of SQL is a plus
- 2-3 years of experience working in Content Partnerships, Asset Delivery, or Post Production
- Experience with linear or broadcast
- Passion for film/television & familiarity with digital/on-demand streaming a plus
- Fluency in additional languages is a huge plus
Tubi is proud to be an equal opportunity employer & consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.