Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, & equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational & multilingual, & come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuine representative workforce that can help us create solutions & foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
As a Product Support Engineer/Technician you will be handling the support level 1 & support level 2 (and 24/7 on-call) requests around the Nexthink solution & its different components. You will be based in our branch office in Madrid & you will report to the Support L1 & L2 Manager.
The standard support service will be delivered during business hours from the office in Madrid while the on-call service will be delivered for a week, once per month & from your home.
The candidate must have a previous experience in technical support & should be willing to work in team, while also being autonomous, be ready to learn & open to feedbacks coming from his peers & superiors. She/he should be feeling a high sense of ownership of the domain she/he is responsible for.
- Level 1 & Level 2 support for customers & partners all around the world (and 24/7 on-call)
- Direct handling of the troubleshooting phase including phone communication & remote sessions with the stakeholders
- Constant tracking of every request from the beginning until its resolution
- Take part in follow-up meetings with the different teams of the organization involved in the resolution of a given topic
- Update, maintain & enhance the knowledge base
- Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
- Function: Information Technology
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.