Unqork is an enterprise software company with a no-code platform that digitizes the entire client lifecycle & eliminates dependence on paper for financial services & insurance companies. The companys patent-pending technology uses AI & machine transcription for risk assessment & digitization, utilizing each clients existing product & underwriting rules, layered on top of legacy IT systems. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology creates custom client on-boarding & servicing forms using a drag-and-drop interface which can be implemented within weeks instead of months unlike most hard-coded technology builds. The result is an easy to use & streamlined front-end agent & consumer experience that significantly reduces operational costs & eliminates errors, while accelerating sales & business growth.
Some of the worlds largest insurance & financial companies use Unqork to define new business rules & deploy products/applications seamlessly & effortlessly without relying on costly development & maintenance of a code base. Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals & has created an elegant paradigm shift in the way insurance & financial companies are able to operate.
As a SSales Engineer, you will be working across our sales channels (field, industry, partnership & demand generation), Business Product Development & Solutions Architecture to deliver innovative solutions to prospective clients. Serving as a client-facing technical voice, youll be responsible for providing invaluable insight & developing rapid prototypes to our potential customers. You will also be involved in continuously helping to standardize & improve our platform.
- Serve as technical architect & developer for new uses cases & new integrations as we prospect clients
- Work with the sales teams to manage & present demos, provide technical assessment of client needs & determine requirements
- Partner with Business Product Development to maintain & standardize use cases & best practices
- Immerse yourself in Unqork ecosystem, maintaining a deep understanding of competitive & complementary technologies & vendors & how to position Unqork in relation to them
- You are resourceful, open-minded & enjoy problem solving
- You care about serving customers & delivering a great product
- You pay attention to the details
- You are constantly thinking about how we can continuously improve the platform
- You have good interpersonal skills, are diligent, & self-motivated
- You have an eagerness to learn & excel in a high-paced environment
- You are quick on your feet & not scared to fill in the gaps when necessary
- 5-7 years of industry experience, minimum 2 years in a pre-sales environment
- Proven ability to work with clients: designing specifications, prototyping, presenting
- Experience architecting & building scalable web applications
- Experience creating integrations with CRMs, complex data sources, etc.
- Proficient working knowledge of REST APIs & other web services
- Relational or other database query experience
Nice to have
- MongoDB aggregation framework
- Modern front-end framework experience (i.e. React, Angular)
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, & proud to be committed to diversity & inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.