As a Manager on the Service Development team, you will play a key role in delivering high-value improvements that directly impact our patients & care teams. You will lead cross-functional teams through ideation, design, & implementation to shape major components of the Iora Care Model. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to challenge themselves while working alongside a supportive & passionate team at a high growth, innovative healthcare company.
You will report to the Senior Director of Service Development who is based in Boston, MA. We welcome candidates who reside in Massachusetts, Minnesota, North Carolina, or Georgia to apply. Anticipated travel will likely include a monthly trip (~2-3 days) to our primary care practices when it is safe to return.
The position requires an individual excited to apply energy across a diverse set of projects & initiatives, including a combination of the following:
- Service Development & Improvement: collaborate with leadership, care teams, & other departments to define opportunities, test ideas, & implement solutions
- Product & Project Management: lead & manage large, complex projects from start to finish; ensure that problem, goals, & scope are clearly defined; proactively communicate progress to key stakeholders & remove barriers
- Design: advocate for human-centered design to prioritize & solve for the patient & care team experience
- Research: lead in-depth discovery by interviewing or observing subject matter experts, care team members, & patients
- Analysis: analyze qualitative & quantitative data to evaluate opportunities for improvement; measure impact & demonstrate Return on Investment (ROI) to Iora
- Implementation & Change Management: lead the coordination & management of your projects through large-scale implementations
- Relationship Management: build strong working relationships with a variety of stakeholders across the organization
- People Management & Team Development: directly & indirectly manage, coach, & mentor team members; drive the teams continuous improvement & contribute to an inclusive culture
The successful candidate will be:
- Empathetic & an excellent listener; able to engage & learn from internal customers
- Uncomfortable with the status quo; a creative thinker & excellent problem solver who loves to learn about a wide range of subjects
- Comfortable with a high degree of ambiguity & rapid change; an experimenter by nature
- Experience or familiarity with Scrum, Agile, Lean or other rapid improvement frameworks is a plus
- Skilled in process mapping & quality improvement techniques
- A clear communicator who is able to synthesize & tailor communication to different audiences; use data to tell a story
- Organized, methodical, & detail-oriented; demand & deliver high quality work products
- Committed to furthering diversity, equity, & inclusion both on the team & through the processes you design
- Bachelors degree
- 5+ years of professional experience with a track record of leading successful teams & scaling improvement across large organizations
- Team player who is driven by our mission to restore humanity to healthcare
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status."
About Iora Health
Iora Health is transforming health care, starting with primary care. We created a high-impact relationship based care model, that particularly benefits adults on Medicare & those who might need more attention. Our care model changes everything - the team, outcome-focused payment, customer service, & the technology that supports our care.
We know that when you invest in relationships with people, you can help them live happier & healthier. Our patients get a team that respects & listens to them. We get paid to keep our patients healthier, & it works - we are successfully improving the lives of our patients while lowering costs.