--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
Dataminr is still actively hiring.
As the health & safety of our candidates & our employees come first,
we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews & new hire on-boarding.
This position can be based in our New York or Washington DC office or remote within the United States.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI & public data to work for our clients, generating relevant & actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, & NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events & emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public & private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, & respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth & innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 & Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for Most Innovative Use of AI from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team & help the world manage risk in real time. Youll work with 600+ talented people across seven offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, & have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
The ABM Manager, North America will be responsible for leading the development, implementation, execution & measurement of highly targeted marketing programs against a defined subset of target accounts. This role will work in close partnership with Sales, including intelligence gathering, account prioritization, targeted messaging & content, campaign planning & activation in large or key accounts to support specific sales objectives.
Through an in-depth understanding of account based marketing principles, youll help to communicate the Dataminr value proposition to target account audiences across North America.The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in building & managing highly targeted marketing programs, taking an analytical approach to developing account specific marketing plans & engaging with sales leadership & team members.
The ideal candidate has excellent planning & communications skills & 5+ years of enterprise B2B marketing experience in a SaaS organization, technology company, or start-up environment, with relevant ABM experience a significant plus. This role reports to the Vice President of Growth Marketing.
- Plan & execute on Account-Based Marketing programs for a defined target account list
- Partner with Sales to drive account & target audience specific marketing planning aligned to key account sales strategies & objectives
- Collaborate with content, creative, digital, web & events teams to create & deliver strategic communications, assets & programs that drive engagement; Partner with external agencies as appropriate
- Regularly produce reports on success of campaigns & programs across platforms
- Coordinate with global ABM marketers to synergize programs & create efficiencies to drive scale
- Use learnings from regional ABM programs to input to best practice development for global ABM motion
- 5+ years of enterprise B2B demand generation/field marketing experience with proven account-based marketing skillset
- Demonstrable Sales collaboration success, with an understanding of the sales process & how to map marketing strategy to sales objectives
- Buyer & customer focused execution: an ability to understand buyer needs & develop appropriate messaging & tactics to support account and buyer objectives
- Use of data & insights: ability to interpret data in order to develop & share account-based insights to guide messaging & strategy
- Goal focused planning & insight: skilled at defining & managing marketing goals (and mapping tactical delivery) to align with sales objectives
- Collaborative team player who excels when working in cross-functional, high-growth environments
- Strong writing & editing skills
Why you should work here:
- We recognize & reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees & their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking & dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, & passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning & development fund & professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave & 100% company paid parental leave
- in-office perks such as a kitchen stocked with snacks & beverages, & catered meals
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental & physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation & health & fitness app reimbursements
and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.