Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, & web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, & Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands & consumers in a more authentic & human way. And we do it at scale each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100 Magazines 2019 Best Places to Work, & Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Due to high growth of our business across the region, our growing EMEA team is looking for an experienced, organised, highly-driven individual with meticulous attention to detail to lead our events strategy & execution in region. You will be the event management lead for all EMEA events, meaning you will strategize, evaluate, & collaborate with internal cross-functional teams to efficiently carry out EMEA specific regional events across key markets such as the UK, France, DACH, Spain, & more with the goal of delivering on regional pipeline objectives.
Elevating guest experiences & distinction of the Braze brand, leaning on global brand guidelines & regionalizing them for the EMEA market will be a key function of the role. Day-to-day responsibilities will include leading event strategy by researching & evaluating top EMEA industry events, screening event recommendations from go-to-market teams, scouting & securing event venues for owned events, sourcing & managing EMEA-specific vendors & consultants, overseeing on-site production & trouble-shooting at all sponsored & owned events, management of event assets (physical, digital, & promotional), in addition to the important role of sales enablement on events & reporting on event success with data-driven metrics.
Events are central to our EMEA Marketing strategy, directly impacting prospect acquisition, customer growth, & sales pipeline velocity, while also cementing our brand & reputation.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Lead the annual events calendar including: strategy & execution of all EMEA events from concept to execution, including venue & vendor sourcing, project management & budget reconciliation
- Work cross-functionally (with marketing & regional stakeholders) to ensure all deliverables & deadlines are identified & met throughout the development, budget & fee negotiations, legal compliance, design, programming, & enablement phases of projects, including working closely with global event counterparts at HQ as needed
- Drive regional event programming & content delivery being the project lead with HQ content leads to help programming/speakers on the development of content, & then manage how event programming is shared during & post event
- Collaborate with HQ brand team to ensure events are within brand guidelines
- Lead EMEA go-to-market enablement on monthly/quarterly event plans
- Lead event kick-offs & weekly event program syncs to streamline communication & ensure alignment across the marketing team at HQ
- Work collaboratively with website & operations teams to ensure internal systems (Salesforce, Splash, Marketo, etc.) are effectively used
- Measure & evaluate event success & effectiveness against pipeline goals & regional KPIs
- Create post-event wrap-up reports, sharing key learnings & best practices
- Act as in-office event support for all EMEA teams, including management of swag/brand needs, as well as in-office event support for non-marketing events as needed
WHAT YOU HAVE
- 5-7 years experience as a field marketer/event production manager/producer. Experience executing events in EMEA with global teams sitting in other offices
- Field marketing, events & event management are your passion
- Organized & has an incredible attention to detail
- Able to prioritize & juggle multiple projects at once
- Outgoing & able to lead informational sessions with regional go-to-market team
- Works well within a fast-paced environment & can adapt to changes easily & efficiently
- Clever problem solver who is comfortable making decisions and/or collaborating with team members. Not afraid to ask questions or raise concerns
- A polished & professional demeanor with an eye for excellence
- Vendor management skills able to drive vendor relationships to strategic end
- Extensive travel for assigned projects
- Experience at industry events like MWC, Cannes, AdWeek Europe, Web Summit, is a plus
- Established EMEA vendor network is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch & fully stocked kitchen with snacks & beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, & vision coverage for you & your dependents
- Life insurance, commuter benefits, & parental leave plans
- Collaborative, transparent, & fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act,click hereto understand how Braze processes your personal information & how you can exercise your rights.