Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp is the worlds most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people & culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science & powerful technology. Over 3000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, & the BBC trust Culture Amp to collect, understand & connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people & guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change & lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand & influence culture at scale is no longer a nice-to-have but a necessary-to-survive.
Join us in making the world better, by making a better world of work.
How you can help make a better world of work
Culture Amp is looking for a Sales Development Manager to work alongside our current EMEA SDR manager to lead a subset of our EMEA SDRs. As a candidate, you should be passionate about improving the world of work & have past experience managing sales development representatives
As one of the members of this business-critical team, you will:
- Enable & coach a subset of the EMEA SDRs to develop new sales skills & uplevel their current skill set.
- Strategically advise SDRs to drive pipeline creation in both the inbound & outbound realms.
- Work closely with the EMEA SDR manager, Director of Sales Development & Regional Sales Directors to ensure the team is hitting goals & generating sufficient quality pipeline to meet monthly revenue targets.
- Collaborate with marketing team members to execute on top of funnel campaigns & regularly deliver feedback regarding MQL quality & quantity.
- Regularly report on key individual & team metrics to identify strengths & areas for improvement.
- Identify & hire new SDRs to grow the team.
- 1+ year of experience managing Sales development reps, preferably at a fast growing tech company
- Proven success in driving pipeline through inbound & outbound prospecting strategies
- Track record of exceeding pipeline generation goals.
- Desire & ability to operate & thrive in an entrepreneurial, self-starter environment
- Knowledge of sales development enablement tools, Salesforce, Outreach, Prospecting solutions, etc.
- Experience hiring & onboarding top talent.
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women & other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat & see if you could be a great fit.
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average & strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work & have fun doing it. So we have created 4 not your average values that we live by, take a read, & if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for company results, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, & endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in & out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - its important to us that everyone is an owner & can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave & in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, lets make work, work for you
- Fun & inclusive digital, & (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in peoples lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp