VaynerMedia is a full-service global agency built for the now. We deliver integrated programs across Creative, Strategy, Production, & Media all under one roof that drive tangible business results for some of the biggest brands in the world.
About the team -
Our UK Data Science & Analytics team was established 6 months ago & is already providing huge value to clients in EMEA. You will help lay the foundations for best in class measurement, data visualisation & modelling to drive real business value & results. Being the third member of an exceedingly valuable arm of VaynerMedia UKs offering you will have lots of exposure & freedom to drive innovation & really utilise the vast amounts of data in the world of advertising.
So, how will you slot into the team & what will you bring?
- Youll ideally have a Degree in Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Computer Science or a problem-solving course
- Data visualization is a key skill as youll be working with large datasets. If youve used DataStudio, Tableau or other data visualisation tools - that would be great!
- Google Sheets & Excel are also tools used daily in this team, so youll need to be comfortable using these on a daily basis.
- Coding is an important part of being a Data Scientist so were looking for knowledge of -
- Python (or R)
- Pandas, Sklearn, Numpy & Matplotlib.
- Ability to use notebooks such as Jupyter & Google Colab is important
- Pytorch & Tensorflow are a plus.
- Java Script or Google Scripts
- Also, where would a Data Scientist be without statistics! Wed love to see knowledge of -
- A/B (Hypothesis) testing
- Confidence Intervals & p-values
- Linear Regression to generalized additive models
- Time series
- Correlation Analysis
- (Advanced ML experience a plus!)
What you'll be doing day-to-day:
- Automating reports to save the team time & presenting them in such a way that helps to tell a story within the data as seamlessly as possible.
- Devising rigorous testing & learning agendas to help clients measure from a top down point of view how their campaigns are performing. This will come as a mixture of platform native lift studies to bespoke matched marketing testing & channel mix tests.
- Own end to end project, from initial exploratory data analysis, hypothesis/test design, monitoring to presentation of results.
- Stay on top of what the industry is doing as a whole to better measure the effectiveness of campaigns
- Constantly work to improve campaign performance, insights collection & takeaways, & generally strive to over-deliver to clients
VaynerMedia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that VaynerMedia provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members & job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part time or fixed term employment, age or any other legally protected class.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the U.K.