Stack Overflow is the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, & build their careers. More than 50 million people visit Stack Overflow each month to help solve coding problems, develop new skills, & find job opportunities.
We partner with businesses to help them understand, hire, engage, & enable the world's developers. Our products & services are focused on developer marketing, technical recruiting, & enterprise knowledge sharing.
Youre a seasoned product marketer with experience marketing & selling SaaS to the enterprise. You understand developershow they think, work, & communicateboth as users of software & as leaders of organizations (directors, VPs, C-level executives). Youre smart & get things done. Analytical & creative. Collaborative & independent. You see yourself as a key partner to the Sales & Customer Success organization, sharing revenue goals & working together to achieve them.
What youll do:
You will be the Product Marketing Manager of Stack Overflow for Enterprise. Your job is to serve developers by driving adoption of Stack Overflows enterprise knowledge management software among large organizations across industry verticals. You will work on a highly cross-functional team with product managers, sales, customer success, & marketing (digital, content, events).
- Create product positioning & messaging to communicate Stack Overflow for Enterprises value propositions & differentiators to key decision makers
- Enable Enterprise Sales to close new business faster by providing best-in-class product documentation, sales decks, collateral, use cases, customer stories, talking points, product demos, & field marketing support
- Conduct customer & market research to find & share insights on personas, competitors, & industry verticals with stakeholders
- Partner with Content & Digital Marketing to position Stack Overflow as a must-have solution among IT decision makers & ensure a healthy pipeline of leads for the Sales team
- Build out Customer Advisory Board to nurture relationships with key accounts & launch events/programs to increase customer advocacy
- Establish domain expertise: Develop a deep understanding of the product & how developers use Stack Overflow for Enterprise, what their needs & pain points are, & how they evaluate & onboard new software into their organizations
- Determine, measure, & report on KPIs for all of your initiatives
What youll need to have:
- At least 3 years of product marketing experience
- Experience messaging & selling software-as-a-service (SaaS) into enterprise organizations, ideally to a developer or technical audience
- Experience supporting a Sales organization with collateral, training, & field support
- Excellent writing skills & a passion for product storytelling
- Strong analytical skills & the ability to dig into customer data for insights & recommendations
- Experience in user/customer segmentation, industry research, & persona development
- Experience leading complex, multi-stakeholder projects from start to finish
- Experience working with Product Management, UX Research, & Design
- 4-year degree or equivalent work experience
What youll get in return:
- Competitive base salary
- 20 days paid vacation
- Flexible hours
- Stock options
- Completely free health insurance (no copay, no premiums)
- Great office w/ espresso bar, games, & free daily lunches
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Transportation reimbursement
Employment is conditioned upon successful completion of a background check & upon having the appropriate legal right to work.
Diverse teams build better products.
Legally, we need you to know this:
Stack Exchange does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.