The Data Warehouse Developer/DBA manages the architecture, development, maintenance & day-to-day operations of the data warehouse, including appropriate policy, retention, ETL & documentation.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Overall management of the SQL Server Environment, including SQL Server configuration & tuning
- Developing data architecture, planning, & integration plans
- Developing data models, integration plans & mapping code
- Developing & implementing a data management plan to provide quality & integrity
- Developing automation code & tools for ETL & integrity monitoring
- Supporting daily maintenance
- Developing standard business reports using commercial reporting tools, like PowerBI & Tableau
- Supporting query development for custom reporting requirements
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science or STEM field
- Experience in configuration & tuning of SQL Server in a Microsoft environment
- Three to five plus years of progressive experience in database technologies
- Experience with related tools & languages such as SSIS, C#, VBA, & Excel
- Participate in & facilitates requirements gathering, analysis & design
- Experience in data modeling & data normalization
- Experience with XML & ETL tools/processes
- Effective oral & written communication.
- Outstanding organizational, analytical & facilitation skills.
- Familiarity with MongoDB, Tableau, PowerBI, and/or Salesforce a plus
- Travel as required
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Experience in financial services or solar industries a plus
Energy Service Experts offers competitive benefits & a collaborative, purpose-driven, high-energy culture.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We value a diverse work environment. Energy Service Experts is an equal opportunity employer & hires without consideration to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.