FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, & leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, & TV/media, including FanDuel, Betfair US, DRAFT, & TVG. FanDuel Group has a presence across 45 states & 8 million customers. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, & Scotland.
About the role
We are looking for a full-time Marketing Operations Coordinator to help drive our customer retention & marketing initiatives on the DFS CRM team. You will be critical to the success of the marketing campaigns to our existing players for FanDuels DFS product.
As part of the Marketing Operations team, you will support the creation & execution of all our campaigns across the email, mobile & onsite channels, working closely with other members of the CRM team to support daily operations. You will be exposed to FanDuels campaign & customer strategy, & to groups across the company who leverage CRM channels for their campaigns (e.g. Partnerships, Product, Acquisition). This role is execution focused, & is an exciting opportunity to join a busy & talented team with lots of opportunities for growth.
What youll do
- Coordinate & execute a wide variety of CRM campaigns for the DFS brand, participating in all parts of the execution process from campaign creation to final deployment.
- Become a specialist in handling customer support issues communications, & high-impact, time sensitive campaign requests from partnering teams.
- Execute manual fulfillments & monitor automated reward fulfillments for ongoing campaigns.
- Maintain onsite assets, including ad placements & promotional landing pages.
- Liaise with DFS Customer Support team, answering questions about CRM campaigns & helping to investigate any customer issues that arise from CRM campaigns.
- Become proficient with our campaign execution platforms (email, mobile, customer data platform).
- Support budgeting & cost reporting process for the Customer Retention & Engagement vertical.
- Assist with data collection & reporting on CRM campaigns as needed.
This role may be for you if
- You are interested in beginning a career in marketing. .
- You have proven effective at project management & have strong organizational skills.
- You are a strong written & verbal communicator who displays attention to detail.
- You have a positive attitude & remain calm in high-stress situations.
- You are able to work independently & creatively problem solve.
- You are willing to work non-traditional hours. Weekend & evening shifts will be required.
- You are an avid sports & fantasy sports fan, & have played FanDuel or competitive products.
- Basic knowledge of the FanDuel product
- Willingness & flexibility to work non-traditional business hours
- Self-starting attitude
- Interest in learning new technology
Nice to Have
- Basic familiarity with an ESP, mobile push provider & HTML
- Awareness of marketing concepts & metrics for email (open rates, click rates, subject lines, CTAs, etc.)
What you get in return
Beyond working with such a great team?
- An exciting environment with real growth
- Contribute to exciting products used by a highly passionate user base
- Personal learning & development opportunities
- Flexible holiday allowance
- 401K plan with company match
- Attractive healthcare coverage
There's more, but we don't want to go on & on.
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgment or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.