The Stock Plan Administrator is assigned to manage the day-to-day administration of Appians stock plans & ESPP & will coordinate with multiple internal departments, including: Legal, Human Resources & Payroll, as well as, Appians external stock plan administrator(s), broker & transfer agent. This position will ensure all equity plan transactions are correctly processed in a timely & accurate manner & are in compliance with international, tax & regulatory requirements. The Stock Plan Administrator will also manage & ensure timely response to all stock administration questions from employees & assist with employee equity education materials.
Background & Experience:
- Experience with stock administration at a publicly-traded company
- Working knowledge of equity plans & various types of equity
- Experience with third-party equity software systems & brokerage firms, preferred
- Software company work experience is preferred
- Prior in-house legal department experience, strongly preferred
- Excellent problem solving, organizational & communications skills
- Local employee, preferred. Remote candidates must be able to travel to Appian headquarters in McLean, Virginia on an occasional basis
- Must be able to support predominantly East Coast-based work force
Appian is a platform for building enterprise software applications, faster. We help you automate & transform your business by creating new apps from scratch, or by connecting & enhancing legacy applications all up to 20X faster than traditional development. With Appian, you get the speed of low-code development with the power of intelligent automation in one trusted & unified cloud platform.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.