Remote applicants considered, prefer tri-state area (NY, NJ, PA)
Prognos, a healthcare AI company focused on predicting disease to drive decisions earlier in healthcare, is looking for an Associate Clinical Solutions Architect.
The Associate Clinical Solutions Architect will support the commercial development of launched Prognos products for a variety of therapeutic conditions, including Oncologic & Rare disease areas. This role will focus on demonstrating partnering with a Clinical Solutions Architect & other internal stakeholders to execute on the client projects. This position will ensure that the correct data is being used, is being interpreted accurately, & business rules are being followed so that the program requirements are met.
- Use disease area knowledge, coding ability, & data experience to standardize & interpret lab data records
- Partner with internal stakeholders to execute on developed business rules
- Perform ad-hoc quantitative analysis by producing descriptive statistics of Prognos' large data assets through familiarity with data programming languages & management tools
- Present analytical data insights & result findings using data visualization tools like Tableau
- Support incorporation of new labs into existing deliverables & development of new deliverables & on-time, in-scope delivery
- Demonstrate expertise in a variety of therapeutic conditions, with experience in oncology or rare diseases preferred
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree required
- Minimum three years in a healthcare space consultative role
- Skilled & experienced manipulating large data sets using either SQL or other data transformation languages
- Clinically oriented: experience working across multiple therapeutic areas. Understands treatment paradigms. Knows about marketed drugs, drugs in development, MOAs, lines of therapy
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
Prognos Values & Culture:
- We are collaborative. We put team trust & energy ahead of individual stardom. We are humble & willing to admit when wrong.
- We go above & beyond. We exceed the needs of our partners & are not limited by our job descriptions. We are accountable for our actions, work, decisions, & results.
- We are purposeful in all that we do. We focus on what matters & prioritize. We think in perspective & see the full picture.
- We are curious. We learn from solving big problems. We are never satisfied & always strive for a better way. We aim to continually develop ourselves.
- We are courageous & honest. We are not afraid to speak out. We challenge the process. We deal with conflict head on.
- We are enthusiastic. We are optimistic for change & a better future. We believe in the greater good. We celebrate accomplishments & have fun.
- Our culture guide: http://bit.ly/2K1qMpx
Prognos is a healthcare AI company focused on eradicating disease by driving decisions earlier in healthcare in collaboration with payers, Life Sciences & diagnostics companies. The Prognos Registry is the largest source of clinical diagnostics information in over 30 disease areas, with over 15B medical records for 180M patients. Prognos has 500 extensive proprietary & learning clinical algorithms to enable earlier patient identification for enhanced treatment decision-making, risk management & quality improvement. The company is supported by a $23M investment from Safeguard Scientifics (NYSE:SFE) & Merck Global Health Innovation Fund (GHIF). For more information, visit www.prognos.ai.
To improve health by driving the best actions learned from the worlds data
To prevail over disease & empower people everywhere to live life to the fullest
- Flexible work arrangements & unlimited PTO
- Some of our benefits include: Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability, Dental, Vision, 401k, HSA, FSA, Dependent care flexible spending, commuter benefits, free access to One Medical Group, Gym discounts, flexible work hours & locations, access to the WeWork network, a Health Advocate, Employee Stock Option Plan, & more