As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
- Key individual contributor role with accountability for performing systems & network information analysis of data loss prevention incidents to the network infrastructure, datacenter servers, workstations, & more in a fast-paced, highly technical environment.
- Ensure protection of networks, systems & applications by enforcement of DLP security policies & through use of systematic DLP event analysis.
- Monitor DLP information security alerts though the use of available DLP tools to respond, triage, & escalate as needed.
- Analyze event/alert patterns to properly interpret & prioritize threats through the use of available DLP tools & other data protection devices.
- Identify trends & drive requirements aimed at automating existing data loss prevention detection policies.
- Provide support to projects that enhance reporting, workflow, change/incident/problem management.
- Provide technical advice & input for the support of integrated security systems & solutions.
- Interface with clients in the strategic design process to translate security & business requirements to improve the efficiency of daily tasks, monitoring, & processes with innovative ideas.
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- 3 or more years of work experience on a Security Technical Services and/or Support Operations team or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- Candidate will exhibit a history of reliability & strong decision making skills due the trust imparted in them as a DLP analyst.
- Candidate must possess strong analytical skills to identify complex security issues & respond at the same level with a technical understanding of when to escalate impacting security events.
- Must possess requisite oral communication & writing skills
- Must be self-motivated & capable of independent work while operating in a geographically & culturally diverse peer group.
- Working knowledge of IP network designs & security fundamentals
- Ability to convey security concepts related to network, application, & systems - to both technical & non-technical audiences.
- DLP Information Security related monitoring experience strongly desired.
- Experience operating & administrating Security Information & Event Management platforms and/or Intrusion Detection/Prevention platforms a plus.
- Possesses functional knowledge & administrative experience on Windows, Mac & UNIX/Linux Platforms
- Prior engineering or operations experience with endpoint, network, or CASB DLP solutions
Work Hours This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours.
Travel Requirements This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 5% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, & reach with hands & arms.
EEO Statement Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.