Were hiring an Engineering Manager for our Operations Systems team, responsible for Glossiers supply chain & fulfillment infrastructure. Youll join a small & growing team of engineers & a product manager with the mission of building the tools that enable Glossiers operations to scale. Youll empower Glossier to deliver physical products ever-more quickly & efficiently.
As manager, youll ensure the smooth delivery of several work streams. In a given week, you may guide an architecture discussion about a new fulfillment service, ensure our warehouse systems can support an upcoming product launches, & help debug fulfillment edge-cases with a vendor.
As a leader, youll be a role model for inclusivity & mindful communication, & always looking to elevate our teams culture.
6 Month Expectations:
- Help your team ship major projects, like a new inventory tracking service to improve warehouse operations & improving the accuracy of delivery dates.
- Set personal development goals for you & your reports. Our Engineering Ladder is publicly available, & is a useful tool to help support the growth of our team.
- Work with the team & stakeholders to build a roadmap of impactful projects to improve our supply chain & fulfillment infrastructure
12 Month Expectations:
- Support a rapid expansion of international shipping options
- Hire several engineers to more effectively optimize our product lifecycle & get products to our customers faster.
- Evolved the mission & scope of the team as the organization grows; taking on new responsibilities, & devolving some to other teams.
Skills & Qualifications
- Two or more years experience managing software engineers
- Experience building & maintaining service-oriented architectures & distributed systems