At Appian, were not only about building awesome software, but also about growing our culture of passion, energy, & innovation; great people, great software! As a Senior Product Manager, youll be embedded on a small team of technical staff, interact with key business stakeholders, & own the prioritized product backlog to ensure your team delivers high-quality software with each & every iteration.
What is Appian? Appian is a low-code application platform that lets businesses build powerful cloud & mobile apps with flexible, visual models instead of clunky custom code.
This position will be specifically focused on the Solution products being built on the application platform. As a Senior Product Manager, you will drive the priority, design & development of the new Appian solutions or features for an existing solution.
- Prioritize what we should build & when by with Solution Owners & other stakeholders.
- Collaborate with stakeholders on product vision & strategy, while taking customer feedback into account.
- Share ideas & receive feedback from stakeholders & technical teams on new solution or solution features.
- Define how the solution or solution features will work through close collaboration with engineers & UX in design sessions
- Operate as the Product Owner within a scrum team to drive execution of the product vision & delivery of high quality features.
- Demonstrate feature increments at sprint review meetings.
- Collaborate with other roles to ensure product success, including but not limited to marketing, professional services, UX, software engineers, quality engineers, & technical writing.
- Gather product feedback from internal & external sources for their major product area
- Demonstrate advanced design & UX judgment.
- Mentor junior product managers.
- Interview product manager candidates.
Preferred Experience Level:
4+ years of relevant experience, preferably in the Product Owner role
Bachelor's in Computer Science or related Engineering field
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request & your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.