Company Description|Job Description
Guardant Healthis a leading precision oncology company focused on helping conquer cancer globally through use of its proprietary blood tests, vast data sets & advanced analytics. The Guardant Health Oncology Platform is designed to leverage our capabilities in technology, clinical development, regulatory & reimbursement to drive commercial adoption, improve patient clinical outcomes & lower healthcare costs.
In pursuit of our goal to manage cancer across all stages of the disease,Guardant Healthhas launched two liquid biopsy-based tests, Guardant360 & GuardantOMNI, for advanced stage cancer patients, & is developing programs for recurrence & early detection, called Project LUNAR. Since its launch in 2014, Guardant360 has been used by more than 5,000 oncologists, over 40 biopharmaceutical companies & all 27 of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network centers.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
Production support - Strategic Commodities
- Create & manage purchase orders based on demand changes for multiple sites
- Resolve material shortage issues
- Resolve receiving & accounts payable problem issues
- Create & maintain purchased part modifiers (lead time, cost, MOQ, supplier, lot sizing, safety stock etc.)
- Actively manage contract manufacturers, share rolling forecasts, manage the right supply/safety stock levels to ensure quick turn around on changes
- Lead resolutions for customs issues for international outbound shipments & sample receipts
Commodity / Supplier Management
- Managing key suppliers to strengthen relationship while ensuring continuity of supply & reducing business risks
- Lead corporate initiatives resulting in product cost savings strategies
- Past-due P.O.s, MRB aging/$ reduction
Preferred Educational Background:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred
- C.P.M. and/or C.P.I.M. preferred
Preferred Experiential Background:
- 1-2 years related experience
- 1-2 years purchasing & inventory control experience including the management of suppliers within a Biotech environment
- Effective verbal & written communication, analytical & interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented
- Strong influencing & negotiating skills
- Word processing, Microsoft Excel & Outlook required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Employee may be required to lift routine office supplies up to 20 lbs & use office equipment. Majority of the work is performed in a desk/office environment; however, there may be exposure to high noise levels, fumes, & biohazard material in the laboratory environment. Ability to sit for extended periods of time.