The Computer Vision Cloud Tools team at Magic Leap is currently in search of a Software Engineer in Cloud to join the team.
As a Software Engineer in Cloud, you will participate in the development of tools & services that support Magic Leap's internal software development teams. You'll collaborate with a team of engineers to build systems that process large amounts of data. The systems you'll help build will provide key insights on the performance & capabilities of Magic Leap's technologies.
- 2+ years of experience working on software products.
- Strong programming skills in Python.
- A solid understanding of software engineering principles & best practices.
- A focus on writing clean, maintainable code that meets high quality standards.
- Comfortable with Linux, shell-scripting, & Git.
Special consideration will be given to candidates with the following skills, but they are considered optional.
- Experience using Docker & Kubernetes.
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, & Redis.
- Experience using AWS, GCP or similar.
- Knowledge of API design principles & web-based protocols & technologies, such as REST, gRPC, HTTP, etc.
- Familiarity with front-end web technologies such as TypeScript, Angular, React, Flask is a plus.