ASSOCIATE CUSTOMER SUPPORT MANAGER
We are looking for an Associate Manager, Customer Support - East Coast to help revolutionize an established consumer-focused logistics industry. Our customer experience, forward-thinking tech, & easy-to-use app are best in class. Join us as we continue to rapidly expand our customer base into new markets!
Were looking for a talented Associate Manager, Customer Support to join the Customer Support team. Reporting to the VP of Sales & Customer Support, youll be an ambassador for our brand towards our customers. This role is based remotely, & is aligned to east coast coverage hours. Ultimately, this position will require travel to NYC and/or Phoenix approximately 10-15% of the time.
- Create a motivated, energized, & inspiring team environment & culture, while managing & supporting a team of Customer Support Specialists
- Organize & conduct weekly meetings with your team, oversee team performance reviews, & manage talent of the team
- Clearly communicate any initiatives, operational changes, & other important information to the team
- Deploy & follow the execution of new tools/processes
- Demonstrate the leadership value of Making It Happen, by managing on-going reporting & metrics
- Drive the growth of the team by recruiting, interviewing, hiring, training, & on-boarding new specialists
- Manage daily workflow while upholding our companys Leadership Values
- Collaborate often with other Customer Support Leaders to continuously improve the MakeSpace Customer Experience
- Bachelors Degree in a related field
- 3+ years of customer-facing service or sales experience required
- Experienced team leader - youre able to manage your teams performance while inspiring them to grow
- Experience working with a remote team
- Ideal candidate to be located near our New York or Phoenix office, but can be fully remote from any US location
- High energy & positive, get it done attitude
- Collaborates often with all levels in the organization
- Impeccable interpersonal, organizational & leadership skills
- Self-starter with ability to work in a fast-paced environment & make independent decisions.
- Amazing written & verbal skills - youre able to articulate in a clear & concise manner, even during escalated interactions
- Youre empathetic, ale to feel the emotions of others & diffuse tough situations
- Reliable, stable internet is a requirement
- A competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO (we believe in our team having a great life outside of work)
- 401(k) plan
- Competitive parental leave policy
- Multiple health care options with premium plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts & Commuter benefits
- Team happy hours, events, & social clubs
- Loads of other perks!
Our company culture is built on collaboration & innovation. Theres tons of room to grow & opportunities to take initiative. You will partner with sharp, motivated teammates looking to disrupt a massive industryand have fun while doing it.
If this sounds like you, then let us knowand join a tech company that makes a concrete impact on the physical world every day!
We are an equal opportunity employer & value a diversity of perspectives & backgrounds at our company. We are dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, religion, disability, or national origin.