We are on a mission to empower people to make smarter decisions during one of lifes most important moments: buying or selling their home. By analyzing 30 million+ real estate transactions from 2 million agents across the country, we are able to take an unbiased, data-driven approach to match our clients with top performing real estate agents to meet each of their specific needs. Our algorithm & marketplace solutions guide our clients through every step of the home buying or selling experience. Join us & build the nation's largest & most trusted platform for selling real estate!
Who You Are
You are Miami-based & Real Estate is an industry that you feel incredibly passionate about. You have a sincere appreciation for the hustle of real estate agents & care about a quality consumer experience for their home buying/selling clients.You love being the life of the party & are often complimented on your ability to network & build relationships with those around you. Your exuberant & self-starter personality have allowed you to thrive as a hunter sales person & a master account manager in the past. Youre most fulfilled when getting to exercise your entrepreneurial spirit & you love a good challenge as you see it as an opportunity to show off your abilities. The thought of making a noticeable & important impact at an awesome company excites you!
What Youll Do Here
- Achieve real estate agent engagement across your state by actively reaching out to agents & traveling to various real estate events such as trade shows & industry gatherings.
- Do whatever it takes to develop & manage relationships with real estate agents including cold-calling, managing appointments, & in-person meetings.
- Understand & appreciate the needs & wants of real estate agents & brokers & thoughtfully introduce them to HomeLight products that will benefit their business
- Increase agent participation with HomeLight & our products.
- 5+ years of relevant business experience, with 2+ years of experience in business development/sales
- Exceptional communication & interpersonal skills
- An active network of real estate agents, ideally in the Greater Miami Area.
- Demonstrated success in selling to real estate agents as well as building & fostering cherished relationships with them
- Proven ability to develop opportunities from ideation to execution
- Extreme initiative, self-management, & organization skills
- Experience in real estate, real estate tech, or a high-growth company a plus
Just Some Of The Perks
- Medical, vision, dental, & paternity/maternity benefits
- 401 (k)
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
To make sure we hire the most qualified people, we have a multi-step interview process which may include interviews, a homework assignment, & a reference check. Were excited to get to know you & hope youre ready to give this opportunity everything youve got!