What You Get To Do Every Day
- Guide the customer through our shop & educate them on TRR mission & business structure
- Provide a high level of service while navigating multiple customer journeys simultaneously
- Ability to reach personal sales goals on a consistent basis
- Ability to connect with people, understand their needs, & guide them through their shopping journey
- Passionate about customer service & community
- Interest in fashion & experience based retail
What You Bring To The Role
- A strong sales ability & an entrepreneurial spirit
- Passionate about the TRR brand & mission
- Ability to share knowledge & influence behaviors
- A high degree of EQ, business acumen, sophistication, & the ability to establish trust
- Great attention to detail & customer service
- Commitment & curiosity towards expanding expertise in fashion
- Professional appearance & demeanor
The RealReal is the worlds largest online marketplace for authenticated, resale luxury goods, with more than 20 million members. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe & reliable platform for consumers to buy & sell their luxury items. We have hundreds of in-house gemologists, horologists & brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by thousands of brands across numerous categoriesincluding women's & men's fashion, fine jewelry & watches, art & homein support of the circular economy. We make selling effortless with free virtual appointments, in-home pickup, drop-off & direct shipping. We do all of the work for consignors, including authenticating, using AI & machine learning to determine optimal pricing, photographing & listing their items, as well as handling shipping & customer service. At our 13 retail locations, including our eight shoppable stores, customers can sell, meet with our experts & receive free valuations.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel & talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands & arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; & taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.