Magnite is the worlds largest independent sell-side platform. We were built by combining Rubicon Projects programmatic expertise & Telarias talents in CTV. We help publishers sell advertising on their terms & connect with buyers across every channel & format. We believe in keeping tech transparent, solutions collaborative, & guidance unconflicted. The ticker symbol for the combined public entity will be NASDAQ: MGNI.
If you are curious about programmatic advertising or the digital landscape of video ad-tech, & are a proven self-starter who can learn quickly & are hungry to show your value in a team environment, we have the role for you.
The Account Manager, Client Success is expected to provide best in class service & operations support to their portfolio of strategic publisher partner relationships. The ideal candidate will utilize superior customer service & relationship building skills in their work with Account Management, Sales, Technical Operations & the Product team. They will be focused on the goals of driving effective use of the platform, growth of our customer base, supply optimization & always operate with the directive to grow revenue.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Develop strong relationships with some of our large scale strategic supply partners to understand their goals & financial targets to formulate holistic monetization strategy
- Execute publisher monetization strategies on a day to day basis through Magnites best in class CTV platform
- Partner with Publisher Sales to strategically grow publisher relationships
- Manage the on-boarding of new clients including; database maintenance, training & documentation
- Pull reporting, run analysis of data & provide insights to internal groups & partners based on findings
- Working closely with our programmatic demand side teams to provide the most optimal view of supply to their clients
- Manage all day-to-day administrative operations associated with publisher partners including but not limited to month end billing review, deal set up & troubleshooting
- Become an expert at platform demos, encourage the adoption of new product features & provide feedback internally on client needs to drive future product conversations
- Build critical internal partnerships through outreach, customer service & effective work output
- Preferred 4+ years of publisher account management, customer support and/or ad operations experience; preferably in digital video, & CTV in particular
- General knowledge & strong understanding of the overall ad technology ecosystem (SSP, DSP, RTB, etc.), ad servers, ad formats, 3P data, & other related products
- High attention to detail & the ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, & thrive in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
- Must possess strong analytical, data-driven decision-making and strategic problem-solving abilities
- Experience with RTB platforms or programmatic businesses with strong understanding of video Supply Side Platforms & knowledge of 3rd party ad serving platforms & Video Ad Serving Protocols (VAST, VPAID) is a plus
- Must have the flexibility & hunger to work on diverse projects, a curious self-starter
- Excellent communications skills, especially strong presentation skills with a knack for consultative selling
- High proficiency with Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- BA/BS required.
- Career growth opportunities: We encourage you to carve your own path across the organization & provide opportunities to grow professionally
- Take time for yourself: We offer an unlimited vacation policy & encourage you to refresh yourself as you need. We also close down the last 8-10 days of the year for a paid Holiday Break.
- Stay healthy: Choose from a variety of low cost medical, dental & vision plans to cover you & your loved ones with a multitude of options. In addition, we offer Basic Life & Disability Coverage provided at no cost to you
- Perks: Discounts to major name brand items, Travel benefit options, plus much more!