GET TO KNOW US
We are on a mission to defeat inactivity! Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find their perfect fit among 800 different activities at over 50,000 fitness facilities across the US, Europe, & Latin America. We increase the number of people exercising every day, helping them to become active & reach their goals. Let's help people get there together!
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact & change peoples lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations & focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn & grow. You will face a disruptive & emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation & collaboration.
We are hiring a Paid Marketing Analystfor ourUser Growth Marketingteam in Brazil!
WHO YOU ARE
- Play a very important role in the company growth, driving acquisition of newusers across multiple channels like SEM, display, social media, retargeting or any paid media channel;
- Optimize, A/B test & grow new acquisition channels;
- Constantly test & explore new channels;
- Day-to-day management of campaigns, managing & track media budget while optimizing ROI;
- Be part of the Global User Growth team, supporting regional & local teams in 14countries;
- Have fun as part of a multidisciplinary collaborative team of people who live our core values.
- 2+ years of hands-on digital experience driving customer acquisition with campaigns across Paid Social & Paid Search
- Make yourself at home in meetings & projects 100% in English
- Proven success managing Online Marketing & CPC, CPA, & CPM cost models on Google, Facebook,
Instagram + organic acquisition, including SEO & CRO.
- Strong analytical skills for data-driven decision making with experience in distilling volumes of data into simple KPIs & tracking, telling stories using data.
- Have self-motivation & is highly organized to lead tasks end-to-end in a fast-growing organization.
- Passion for changes & adapt yourself easily to new scenarios.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health & wellbeing of our employees. Our benefits include:
1) WELLNESS: health, dental & life insurance
2) GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission & encourage our employees & their families to find their passion too.
3) PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge.
BR: Vacations after 6 months & 3 days-off per year
4) PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life & we want our employees to take the time to be present & enjoy their growing family.
BR: 100% paid parental leave of 6 weeks to all new parents, of both biological & adopted children, regardless of gender & parent's relationship with the co-parent, Also extended maternity leave under local legislation
5) CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal & career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do & invest deeply in employee development.
6) CULTURE: An exciting & supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
7) FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: We give our employees some flexibility to adjust their working hours, letting them adjust their starting time within a range of 3 hours.
8) REMOTE WORK: After 6 months working with us, employees are also allowed to work remotely once per week. This does not apply to interns & Aprendice.
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...Check out our new Instagram account! @gympasscareers
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We dont discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.