Welcome to Aetion! Since our debut in 2013, we have grown into one of the countrys leading science-driven technology companies using real-world evidence to provide innovative healthcare solutions.
We achieve this with our Aetion Evidence Platform, a software platform used to evaluate the safety, effectiveness & value of medications, delivering better outcomes to patients, medical professionals & clients. Weve partnered with top biopharma companies & are backed by leading venture capital firms to help increase our medical research & expand our product line.
To continue our mission to transform healthcare, were assembling a team of talented individuals who know how to work collaboratively & authentically, to innovate & think transformation, not status quo.
If thats you, wed love to hear from you.
We are seeking an experienced program director to support our client engagements & strategic partnerships. The program director will plan, direct & coordinate the activities of an engagement to ensure goals & objectives are accomplished within the expected time-frames. You will work closely with Aetion leadership, external clients & multiple functions within Aetion to maintain the strategic view of the business objectives & the relationship with internal & external stakeholders.
A successful program director is an outgoing team player that has experience working within & leading cross-functional teams, knows how to confidently & credibly share their point of view while developing trusting relationships & has a high level of attention to detail, process & organization.
The following duties include, but are not limited to:
- Plan, direct & coordinate team activities, ensuring project milestones & timelines are met & maintained
- Manage client relationships, program governance & internal stakeholder communication
- Prioritize project criteria, processes & contribute to decisions regarding program/project direction
- Collaborate with Science & Commercial team to define time-frames & deliverables
- Work effectively cross-functionally
- Manage scope & mitigate risk within engagements
- Develop a high level understanding of the healthcare industry including real world data sources, client specific therapeutic areas & strategic initiatives
- 20% Travel Required
- Bachelors required
- Outstanding written, visual & oral communication skills
- High level of attention to detail, process & organization
- Has enthusiasm, passion & a positive attitude
- Eager to collaborate & work in teams
- 5+ years experience in program management/governance in the healthcare industry
- 5+ years client facing experience & experience engaging with senior leadership
- 5+ years experience working cross-functionally
- Strong organizational & planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- MPH, PhD or MBA preferred. PMP preferred
- Software or Systems Background a plus
- Biopharma experience a plus, payer experience a plus
- Lead at all levels Aetion is a diverse workforce of scientific thought leaders & technological innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the Healthcare industry. Aetion supports & maintains a presence in organizations such as ISPOR, ISPE, ASHP, & HIMSS.
- Located in three cities We have offices located in Midtown Manhattan near Bryant Park, Boston's financial district, & Los Angeles. All locations are accessible by various forms of public transportation.
- Social & energetic offices with a modern layout, & a giant kitchen & eating/social area. We have an open floor plan with an abundance of conference rooms, designed for impromptu collaboration, company gatherings, & industry meet-ups & events.
- Great perks We offer competitive salaries, top-of-the-line benefits, company ownership stock options, ample vacation, 401(k) match & a daily lunch provision.
Aetion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aetion is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great & inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit & maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse & culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.