Director of Talent Acquisition
Current is a leading U.S. challenger bank serving the needs of people who have been overlooked by traditional banks & one of the fastest growing fintechs with over two million members.
Current is one of the fastest growing digital banks in the U.S. With over 2 million accounts, our core mission is to improve peoples financial outcomes. We have assembled an incredible team from top companies in the U.S who bring a wealth of knowledge within their domains. Our unique results-driven environment empowers us to build products faster than our competitors & everyone on our team owns their own outcomes.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Director of Talent Acquisition to join our growing team in New York. The successful candidate has experience working in a fast-paced startup during a period of hypergrowth & has a passion for partnering with business leaders to deliver impactful talent solutions. We are looking for a leader who will be a strategic thought partner with a roll up your sleeves attitude.
- Build & manage a growing Talent Acquisition team.
- Ensure strong pipeline & sourcing avenues are developed to attract the talent we need for continued growth.
- Develop metrics to assess effectiveness & ROI of different channels.
- Manage, lead, & continue to develop Currents talent team, working with each member to define career goals & trajectory & align ambitions with company needs.
- Develop partnerships & establish relationships with hiring managers & external vendors.
- Ensure we create opportunities for underrepresented populations at Current in every step. Partner in developing diversity & inclusion programs.
- Optimize Greenhouse & any other systems to improve efficiency & deliver reports that help us understand the talent funnel.
- Manage a team of strong talent acquisition staff.
- Amplify our unique, amazing culture by creating, maintaining & elevating our employer brand.
- 8+ years progressive Talent Acquisition experience, preferable in tech, high growth, fast paced, highly engaged, start-up environment
- 4+ years technical recruiting experience
- Demonstrated background building & managing all aspects of TA
- Understands the drivers behind TA & able to report to show impact & results
- Experience managing a team
- Superb communication & relationship skills
- Results/action orientation with strong planning & execution skills
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Medical, Dental & Vision premiums covered at 100% for you & your dependents
- Commuter Benefits