Get cooking with HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
The Supply Chain Strategy Analyst will be responsible for data analysis within the Logistics team: compiling, monitoring & drawing impactful conclusions from Logistics performance data, as measured through on-time performance, on-time delivery, & weekly costs. The analyst will be tasked with leveraging this data, building & managing database tools to help inform high-level strategy in order to optimize our growing Middle Mile carrier base. Additional tasks will include developing, improving, & maintaining integral tools; generating weekly reports to HelloFresh leadership; providing regular & ad-hoc in-depth analysis on network & carrier performance, & leveraging this analysis to provide the team with insight & recommendations on continued network optimization.
- Be responsible for weekly analysis & reporting on DC reported & Carrier reported errors, weekly costs, & carrier network performance
- Develop, improve upon, & maintain tools to support Middle Mile processes, & own necessary database improvements that support decision making & improvements across key metrics
- Support & lead initiatives to identify Lane consolidations/Milk runs/cross revenue multi stop runs to reduce costs through cross function collaboration
- Provide Recommendations & execute Network optimization to determine optimal carrier mix to leverage in our Middle Mile book of business
- Develop & maintain Network Metrics & performance dashboards in Tableau
- Lead & support Carrier performance & scorecard weekly reviews
- Support the implementation of a TMS
- Support & lead onboarding Carrier expansion
- Thrive in fast-paced environment with varying ad-hoc projects
- Data-driven you can organize, explore, & synthesize unstructured data into actionable insights to better inform operational decision-making.
- Intellectually curious you have an insatiable desire to understand how things work, why they work the way they do, & to consistently challenge the status quo.
- Detail-oriented you possess strong organizational skills & consistently demonstrate a methodical approach to all your work.
- Agile you thrive in fast-paced & dynamic environments & are comfortable working autonomously.
- A critical thinker you use logic to identify opportunities, evaluate alternatives, & synthesize & present critical information to solve complex problems.
- An excellent communicator able to communicate at all levels with clarity, poise, maturity & precision both written & verbal.
- Collaborative - you enjoy working cross functionally with various teams to gather key inputs, & able to work well with diverse opinions.
- Dedicated to providing the best possible experience for the HelloFresh customer.
At minimum, you have...
- 2+ years experience delivering analytical solutions to complex problems
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Economics, Data Science, Computer Science, Information Systems, Accounting, or other relevant area of study required
- Ability to work with multiple database systems & provide intelligence-driven conclusions
- Expert in Excel/VBA & SQL, while other statistical analysis software, including Alteryx, is a plus
- Experience visualizing data in Tableau & SQL
- Knowledge of Python a significant plus
- Experience working in a Distribution Center, Fulfillment Center or CPG experience is a significant plus
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, & project management skills
- Ability to tackle large datasets & transform them to meaningful visuals
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company