Okta is the foundation for secure connections between people & technology. By harnessing the power of the cloud, Okta allows people to access applications on any device at any time, while still enforcing strong security protections. It integrates directly with an organizations existing directories & identity systems, as well as 4,000+ applications.
Because Okta runs on an integrated platform, organizations can implement the service quickly at large scale & low total cost.
Thousands of customers, including Adobe, Allergan, Chiquita, LinkedIn, & Western Union, trust Okta to help their organizations work faster, boost revenue, & stay secure.
To learn more about Okta, visit: https://www.okta.com.
We are searching for a dynamic professional with expertise in Process Management with hands-on experience with complex programs in the customer support field. This role will be responsible for helping design & implement end to end customer support processes flow for internal workflow & external support engagement with Customers.
The candidate will be working with cross-functional teams including Product Engineering, Security, Customer Success Management, Information Technology, & one or more external vendor teams to create process changes & improvements. In this role the individual will help develop & redesign initiatives & processes for key Customer Support functions to drive business goals, objectives, & programs by analyzing data & evaluating key business components in order to assess current performance baselines. In this role the individual will evaluate & update current practices on a continuous basis; consulting with cross-functional teams to get alignment on improvement solutions; & communicating changes & solutions to key stakeholders in order to get buy-in.
Were looking for individuals with strong change management experience, strong business acumen, with experience in the customer service/support field (especially around process management), & the ability to work well within a team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with the Sr. Manager of Support Processes to help identify opportunity areas where process management & reengineering can significantly impact efficiency & quality of support to help drive improvement to customer satisfaction.
- Help define & document support processes to deliver optimum customer & TSE experience & help deliver on all targets such as Customer Satisfaction, Quality, Productivity, Response & Resolve times.
- Continuous maintenance & optimization of support processes including phone, email, technical & service bulletins, CRM workflows (SFDC), & workforce management.
- Develop & maintain new & existing documentation of support procedures, business guidelines, checklists, templates, etc, as well as managing/improving the organization of said documentation for ease of reference.
- Represent Customer Support & interface effectively with cross-functional teams & customers.
- Participate in strategic initiatives that impact the tactical approach to customer support as well as influencing policies, workflows & performance standards.
- Collaborative development of business requirements to satisfy business objectives, customer enablement & Technical Support Engineer impact
- 10+ years of overall experience in technical support.
- 5+ Experience in Process design/modelling.
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in a technical discipline.
- Experience implementing & maintaining support centers (such as InContact call center); experience working in CRM (such as Salesforce).
- Solid understanding of all Support Processes to deliver world class 24x7 customer support experience. This includes processes like Case Handling, Case Reviews, Follow-the-sun, escalation processes, 3rd party support processes, CSAT/DSAT Reviews, Global queue management, escalations, language support, plus more.
- Experience in use of or defining support processes in a SAAS company like SFDC, ServiceNow, Twillio, Netsuite, Workday, etc.
- Competency with G-Suite products.
- Strong familiarity with one or more of the Business Process Modeling tools like SIPOC, Value Stream Mapping, MS Visio, Lucid Chart, Google Drawings.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, & disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail & accuracy.
- Ability to identify risks & dependencies & put in place plans to mitigate them.
- Able to work in a dynamic, ever changing environment with a sense of urgency.
STRONGLY DESIRED SKILLS:
- Experience in Identity & Access Management (IAM) & Security space
- Six Sigma Green or Black Belt Certification.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative & successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies & provides flexible benefits & collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best & uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Oktas privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.