Strategy at VaynerMedia provides a crucial perspective on the business dynamics. We are a human centric, culture obsessed discipline where we dive deep into audience insights, media trends, cultural shifts, & tech innovations that inform our strategic recommendations. Our team is collectively redefining & modernizing the way our clients harness consumer & cultural intelligence, develop brand strategy & plan for attention.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Provide data analysis, research design & strategic insights for VaynerMedia clients.
- Deploy quantitative surveys & analyze resulting data for maximum insight & intelligence.
- Dive into & learn VaynerMedia tools, research & platforms to:
- Identify the most valuable audiences for our clients, balancing longer-term brand building objectives & real/near-real time results to be achieved.
- Conduct social listening & content audits.
- Conduct audience, category & brand analysis; leveraging our data, licensed data and/or clients 1st Party data.
- Collaborate with Analytics & Media to ensure a robust plan to measure the performance (in real/near-real time), increasing the probability of success through on-going optimization.
- Focus on people-based insights, supporting the development of distinct & differentiated audience understanding that is connected to strategic decisions & creative ways-in.
- Communicate through the lens of the consumer to address stakeholders concerns & perspectives.
- Begin to participate in the briefing of strategy & creative teams presenting insights deliverables with little oversight
- Develop & deliver cohesive analyses & presentations, both internally & externally
- Supports strategy leads with the relevant & necessary insights required for their strategic planning & deliverables for creative, communications & attention strategies.
- 1-3 years of experience in social listening & syndicated data for analysis, research design, strategic insights development.
- Knowledge of the capabilities of secondary research tools such as Crimson Hexagon, MRI, & Mintel to later be able to select & mine appropriate resources to answer insight requests.
- Promising ability to think strategically, with a balanced analytical & creative approach.
- Familiarity reviewing qualitative & quantitative research plus behavioral data to surface & interpret distinctive & differentiating insights.
- Collaborative & able to work with different disciplines, internal & external to achieve desired outcomes.
- Self-motivated & demonstrates initiative in identifying opportunities, discerning a clear path forward & acting upon them swiftly.