Peloton is seeking a Senior Production Engineer to help build & improve the reliability of our end-to-end database infrastructure
As a member of the Database Reliability Engineering team, you will work on scaling our systems, building automation, & helping grow our platform to power a world class fitness experience.You will have the unique role of sitting at the crossroads of every request that comes through our system & work across multiple teams on problems related to datastore & application performance challenges.
- Own datastore & application reliability, automation & performance as we grow our platform.
- Write & review code, create & maintain documentation
- Provide insight & analysis into the behavior of datastores & caching infrastructure.
- Manage & evolve observability tools & documentation used by engineers.
- Use your expertise to assist other engineering groups with application architecture & traffic pattern planning.
- Scale & improve our ORM.
- Build & contribute to tooling.
- Triage problems across the stack to help address production issues.
- Experience learning software, frameworks, & APIs
- Experience running relational databases in large production environments
- Strong design skills in application architecture, systems architecture, & database schema.
- Experience with any object oriented programming language like Python,Ruby,Java etc
- Linux/Unix shell experience especially with troubleshooting production systems.
- Experience in a config management systems like chef, puppet, ansible, or terraform
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visitwww.onepeloton.com/careersto learn more about joining our team.