Lifion is seeking a mid to junior level Technical Analyst. The individual will be part of the Client Success team & be responsible for providing technical support to the team. This engineer is expected to contribute to resolve issues through data manipulation & data reporting. The individual will work cross-functionally with our Implementation & Product teams.
- Provide support during payroll processing related to data manipulation & data extraction.
- Manipulate data in excel using macros & VB scripts.
- Extract data for reporting & export purposes
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of .NET experience & working in a related role.
- Experience in writing SQL queries.
- Experience with data structures, VB scripting, & Excel Macros
- Strong organizational, documentation, metric & trend analysis reporting skills & desire for continuous process improvements.
- Manage changing priorities & meet tight timelines. Can work under pressure, manage competing priorities & work independently with minimal oversight.
- Great communicator who keeps all stakeholders updated with issue progress & updates.
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence & planning tools.
- Any development experience.
- SQL Server experience.
- PowerShell scripting experience.
- Experience with Linux/Unix
- Experience in a fast-paced, startup-like environment.
- Having loads of passion for highly-usable, modern web experiences, mobile applications & high-performance back-end systems.