The IT Analyst, SAP Supply Chain & Logistics Systems role will be responsible for gathering business requirements, configuring & testing new business process independently. Candidate will be also responsible for providing production support matters, including transactional issues, system enhancements & upgrades, & Supply chain master data. The role will responsible for continuously improving the Supply chain & Logistics processes & systems by leveraging SAP S/4, EWM, other software tools & functionality. The incumbent will interact across Logistics, Sales & finance business functions, & partner with Magic Leap Logistics & Supply chain teams.
- Identifying business pain points & assessing how SAP Logistics & Supply chain can improve efficiency
- Gathering business requirements, designing process & architecting solutions In Supply chain & Logistics area including warehouse management
- Extensive knowledge of SAP Supply chain , Manufacturing, IBP, Procurement, Reverse Logistics configurations & ability to configure SAP Logistics modules independently
- Executing SAP Operations projects by defining requirements, define functional specifications, working with Supply chain team in realizing the change, & working with supply chain users in testing, training & rolling out of changes
- Trouble shooting technical issues in SAP Logistics area & resolving them
- Evaluating functionality enhancements in SAP upgrades & managing the roll-out of upgrades
- Collaborate directly with Supply chain business groups to resolve master data issues & develop recommendations/options to the group on how to best address/resolve issues
- Maintain Logistics master data elements within SAP S/4; assist business with resolving for any supply chain data quality issues
- Participating in design of Logistics master data framework
- Good knowledge of SOD issues & SAP security roles in Logistics area
- Comply with all Company policies & procedures, rules & regulations
- Ability to carry out organizational assignments like managing AMS Support, managing Security & SOD related issues
- Knowledge of month end, quarter end & year end close processes & facilitating those working with Logistics & Finance team
- Knowledge of Supply chain & Logistics reporting needs & ability to work with Supply chain team team to meet the Reporting needs using standard functionality, enhancements in Sap S/4 HANA & Reporting systems
- Proven 3-5 Years of SAP hands on experience in SAP Logistics module
- Experience in SAP logistics master data management, Configuration, testing & Cutover activities
- Expert level experience in Logistics business processes & management of Supply chain /Logistics projects
- Configuration & testing experience in SAP S/4 Logistics & EWM modules
- Ability to work directly with the business to define business requirements. Serve as Logistics point of contact for SAP enhancements & Logistics Master Data.
- Knowledge of Planning Function & Supply chain transactional processes. Ability to troubleshoot SAP planning, master data, WM & Reverse Logistics transactional issues.
- Need to have a good understanding of Supply chain Planning process like Demand planning , Build plan & Supply chain planning & ability to configure them in SAP
- At least 3-4 Years of SAP hands on experience in Logistics & Inventory Management module
- Proven experience as SAP Logistics - Blueprint, Realization, etc.
- Functional knowledge of Hana preferred (to be able to define extracts & joins to automate queries once the processes are well understood).
- MS Excel advanced level proficiency
- Semiconductor/Retail industry knowledge is a plus
- Capable of managing multiple priorities & meet closely-spaced, ambitious timelines
- Excellent communication skills & a team player