A Customer Success Architect (CSA) serves a critical role within Zuoras Sales & Customer Success teams.
In the Presale capacity, the CSA works with the sales teams to determine & drive the technical sales strategy, approach for how to tackle the most challenging customer technical & functional complexities & how Zuoras overall solution can be incorporated within the Customers ecosystem & address the customer business initiatives & issues. The CSA reviews & analyses Customer use-case to determine how Zuoras platform will address these use cases. The CSA works with the presale team, Zuora Partners & the customer to drive & define a phasing approach to implementation, estimating the project timeline & efforts to execute the project, drafting/outlining Scope of Work, & contract negotiation.
In the Post Sale capacity the CSA supports customers with tailored technical, product, & architectural guidance, best practices & solutioning such that the customer continues to realize success & value from the Zuora platform. The CSA collaborates cross functionality across the sales, global services & the customer success groups to drive continued customer value of the Zuora platform through global initiatives, process improvements & consistent delivery.
- Lead & provide guidance for Zuora Billing & Revenue sales & post go live activities both tactically & strategically.
- Draw upon experience working at the enterprise level to deliver multiple moderate to complex solutions & successfully drive the engagement team towards an optimal solution.
- Responsible & accountable for gathering & analyzing Customer business use cases with the Sales Engineering, perform gap identification, frame scope of work, establish timeline, & determine cost of deployment
- Engage with customers & the Zuora account team during the pre-sales phase to determine how to structure the Zuora solution & implementation for ongoing success & post implementation to ensure customer is realizing value from the Zuora Products
- Effectively position Global Services & the value of the Zuora platform related solutions as part of the overall sales proposal
- Present GS as a differentiator to the Customer,
- Deliver value focused / results-oriented proposals & solutions
- Effectively evaluate customers process gaps & IT challenges to carve out Zuoras value proposition
- Conduct scoping sessions to determine project scope, price & phasing deployment plan
- Present Zuora implementation proposals to customer
- Facilitate large group meetings with diverse sets of project stakeholders.
- Translate customer requirements into solutions & review & critique both functional & technical designs.
- Develop collateral, best practices & solutions to be leveraged across the CSA community
- Work cross-functionally to provide product & continuous process improvements.
- Develop estimates for work, proposals, solutions for customers & prospects
- Provide technical & architectural product expertise, best practices & solutioning to the Zuora Sales organization, Zuoras prospects, partners & customers
- Hands-on experience building strong relationships & skills to bridge gaps in functional & technical areas / solutions.
- In-depth knowledge of Zuora products
- Strong communication, relationship building, presentation, customer service, negotiating, listening & writing skills.
- Excellent analysis, design, requirements gathering & crafting solutions to secure customer approval
- Software proficiency preferred: SFDC, NetSuite, PSA, MS Office Suite.
- ERP knowledge preferred: Oracle, PeopleSoft, NetSuite, SAP
- Order to Revenue / Cash knowledge (including strong background in billing & CPQ)
- Revenue knowledge: US GAAP, IFRS
- Strong team orientation, presence, & organizational acumen.
- Strong negotiation skills to use for large strategic & enterprise deals
- Thrives in a fast pace & changing environment.
- At least 12 years of senior professional services experience (or 15 years depending on the job requirements & the skills/education of the candidate)
- Hands on knowledge of company proprietary software Zuora Central, Billing, & Revenue
- BA/BS in Computer / IT technical related field with a focus on business applications
ABOUT ZUORA & OUR ZEO CULTURE
Zuora (NYSE: ZUO) Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models & acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates & orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-revenue process seamlessly across billing & revenue recognition. Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Ford, Penske Media Corporation, Schneider Electric, Siemens, Xplornet, & Zoom.
At Zuora, we have one CEO but every employee is empowered & supported to be the ZEO of their own career experience. By embedding inclusion & belonging into our processes, policies & culture, we are building a workplace where our 1,200+ ZEOs across North America, Europe, & APAC can bring all the elements of who they are into their work. In addition to an industry-leading six-month, 100% paid parental leave for all our ZEOs, we also offer programs to support your mental health & give back to our communities along with career cash & plenty of learning & development opportunities.
To learn more visit www.zuora.com
Zuora is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Think, be & do you! At Zuora, different perspectives, experiences & contributions matter. Everyone counts. Zuora is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Zuora does not discriminate on the basis of, & considers individuals seeking employment with Zuora without regards to, race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)zuora.com.